Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: 2v2 PK fun in Arcane Trace

2v2 PK fun in Arcane Trace

Just by looking at their awful gameplay, I already know thats Kavmaum and Bladerking. God they havent changed.

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    Just by looking at their awful gameplay, I already know thats Kavmaum and Bladerking. God they havent changed.
    This guy always talking about other bls lol, they did pretty good against 2 tank players who are like top of there class.
    i would like 2 c u fight them

Titanium
    Lol...well when I face them...same outcome

nice fight
    PG

Shadow Titanium
    So that's what Arcane Trace looks like.

Seireitei for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Lol...well when I face them...same outcome
    Bruce and Wakkoo for best BL!

Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    you have 2.7k 99 amp 239 cd 2k base and you almost got owned by a nooby bl really now, might as well lower ur amp and cd and boost ur base, remember the method, high amp require high base in your case, you got low base in yo face face face
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    you have 2.7k 99 amp 239 cd 2k base and you almost got owned by a nooby bl really now, might as well lower ur amp and cd and boost ur base, remember the method, high amp require high base in your case, you got low base in yo face face face
    started recording with fraps after about 15 minutes of killing him 1v1, because eventually I figured I just had to record it....and since when is 2090 atk considered low for an FS. I just happened to now have high amp.
    Last edited by xXCrusadeXx; 10-01-2013 at 10:57 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    do you know how multiplication works? i hope they still teach this in school.