Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: CabalPH Strikes Again: Skip the Newbie Experience, Buy a LVL 100 Char!

CabalPH Strikes Again: Skip the Newbie Experience, Buy a LVL 100 Char!

CabalPH continues to surpass expectations by allowing you to purchase a level 100 char of your choice from the Cash Shop! Not long after extending their Banned Account Bail Out to accommodate all those who were no doubt falsely banned. Even CabalPH players, who are known to be notoriously hard to please, have praised new addition to the cash shop by exclaiming, "I guess this is the end of Cabal." Some remain unimpressed, asking questions such as, "Why isn't the gear included?", "When will you sell lvl 190 & hr 20 chars fully equipped in forcium amp?" The price is reasonably priced, same price as cash shop item charms. In order to placate the player base even more, additional items and alz are handed on a silver platter to eager players, who cannot be bothered to waste time learning how to play their class fundamentally.

What impeccable service! The thought that CabalPH administration put for their consumers is admirable as they are willing to sacrifice profit by selling characters for so cheap.

With sarcasm aside, this baffled even me. Then again, I'm sure CabalEU was baffled by our amp scroll event as well, so who are we to speak?
    Last edited by EmpyreanLord; 10-01-2013 at 12:27 AM.

as if lvl 100 is difficult. the last 10 levels are more difficult than the first 180

Banned
    I wonder how many PH's are buying these just for the 200m alz then deleting the character?

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    I wonder how many PH's are buying these just for the 200m alz then deleting the character?
    I'd do that lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Shadow Titanium
    350 coins for 200m? Pretty cheap.

Seireitei for the win!

Are you all sure they mean e coins because if you look carefully in the purchase window it states cash not e coins. So if thats correct then thats not cheap 350 cash for 200M Alz. Thats more than twice the price of what NA cash shop offers 80 cash for 100M Alz.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

their cash shop has their charm listed as 300 for whatever currency they're using

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    Are you all sure they mean e coins because if you look carefully in the purchase window it states cash not e coins. So if thats correct then thats not cheap 350 cash for 200M Alz. Thats more than twice the price of what NA cash shop offers 80 cash for 100M Alz.
    http://www.offgamers.com/cabal-onlin...-5119-5120.ogm

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    looooool around 9 bucks for a lv 100 char and 200 mil

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    +1 these other guys forget that this is CABAL PH in the Philippines, NOT America. The currency value for a dollar differs from each "Peso" in the Philippines.