Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steam = Venus & Merc back

Exclamation Steam = Venus & Merc back

Yayyy..cabal is now on Steam...which means more players! woot....now GM's lets get our VENUS and MERC back -.- oh and don't forget to fix our ragiddy looking costumes..im sure you will have a fatter paycheck at the end of the month!..

I'm all for it 2 server.... plz... and it well gave more choose for new player to pick from and + im sure people would xfer to new server.Also well bring back old player do to merger and quit...

Overly geared people please don't pick on the new players. Need to get a big community again. Time for recovery

Let's see if this can bring more ppl to this sv

i think server split talk can be made only after analyzing the growth of the game's population. it's still too early to tell. agree with comment above, please dont bully them...

I'm very excited for new players coming into Cabal and I'm looking forward to the community growing again. I remember the good old days in 2008 when I was a new player seeing a large community all I want to see that again. However, I'm scared of the gear difference between us and the new players. How would they ever possibility catch up to us? I'm just scared that they will quit before even trying. And what worse is when they get to T3, so many overly geared players there picking on noobs...what if they quit there that's gg.

that's another good point to point out....est

Banned
    I suppose they could fix the gear imbalance....

Y'know,by not letting tier 2's wear full blown +15 craftsman sig

easiest solution -> make it super easy to level up that way all the smurfs cant keep smurfing, and the new players level fast and continue playing. This isn't Korea, NA players do not enjoy such ridiculous grinding.

Banned
    Follow PH's example and start selling 110's

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast