Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
Sorry but no game ever regains it's population once it's lost players...sure you may get an influx of new players because of steam, but I doubt we will ever need more servers because of new steam players.

Cabal needs to step it's game up with a better free to play model and a better method of progressing characters, obtaining items and such, the population won't ever get to where most of us would like.

Figured I'd edit it since original post was a wall of text...
hmm i must say u may be correct cabal does need to step its game up .. Better method of progressing characters yes all they need to do is add exp for killin ppl (pk - pvp .. gvg . war) and increase honor gained for killin player in war zone .. done .... obtaining items i u mean increase the amount of good pc that drop lol and i dont mean miraculous ....(probly increase outrageous and annihilation a few % not more than 10 not less :S than 4) i think the drop system is good the way it is i seen worst .. and this is pretty good keeps u playing
however cabal needs to get rid of GM that dont like that game (Lorkan) and get more GM that have an interest ( some amount of care ) for the players (snow lol) many ppl quit because of them GM situation .. situations that i do not wish to speak of , that and bad support and lorkan fail trolling
dont get me rong lorkan i respect u as a person but not as a GM u swing that ban hammer like a breaker ... we aren't ur enemy.