Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Steam = Venus & Merc back

Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    Sorry but no game ever regains it's population once it's lost players...sure you may get an influx of new players because of steam, but I doubt we will ever need more servers because of new steam players.

Cabal needs to step it's game up with a better free to play model and a better method of progressing characters, obtaining items and such, the population won't ever get to where most of us would like.

Figured I'd edit it since original post was a wall of text...
    hmm i must say u may be correct cabal does need to step its game up .. Better method of progressing characters yes all they need to do is add exp for killin ppl (pk - pvp .. gvg . war) and increase honor gained for killin player in war zone .. done .... obtaining items i u mean increase the amount of good pc that drop lol and i dont mean miraculous ....(probly increase outrageous and annihilation a few % not more than 10 not less :S than 4) i think the drop system is good the way it is i seen worst .. and this is pretty good keeps u playing
    however cabal needs to get rid of GM that dont like that game (Lorkan) and get more GM that have an interest ( some amount of care ) for the players (snow lol) many ppl quit because of them GM situation .. situations that i do not wish to speak of , that and bad support and lorkan fail trolling
    dont get me rong lorkan i respect u as a person but not as a GM u swing that ban hammer like a breaker ... we aren't ur enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by darkflash View Post
    hmm i must say u may be correct cabal does need to step its game up .. Better method of progressing characters yes all they need to do is add exp for killin ppl (pk - pvp .. gvg . war) and increase honor gained for killin player in war zone .. done .... obtaining items i u mean increase the amount of good pc that drop lol and i dont mean miraculous ....(probly increase outrageous and annihilation a few % not more than 10 not less :S than 4) i think the drop system is good the way it is i seen worst .. and this is pretty good keeps u playing
    however cabal needs to get rid of GM that dont like that game (Lorkan) and get more GM that have an interest ( some amount of care ) for the players (snow lol) many ppl quit because of them GM situation .. situations that i do not wish to speak of , that and bad support and lorkan fail trolling
    dont get me rong lorkan i respect u as a person but not as a GM u swing that ban hammer like a breaker ... we aren't ur enemy.
    You respect me as a person? You don't know me as person. So, I'm guessing that's not really true. I understand this is a troll but I'll bite.

You seem to have zero knowledge about game companies in general. Allow me to demystify how this works. There are multiple groups and departments that handle specific parts of the game. You have the Dev Team, Billing, Localization, Quality Assurance, Publishing, Marketing, Support and ETC.

I'll explain the Dev Team and the Support, since most of you can't tell the difference.

Developers creates and molds the game. They create and change how the game functions from Story and Content to Class Balancing.

Support creates and molds the policies based on what the developers/publisher wanted. They help with the customer support issues such as log-in issues, quest issues, and etc. They do not affect how the game is created or updated. They may be awarded a specific task such as event creation, base on the tools provided by the Development Team. Just like any power, it comes with responsibility and limitations.

So now regarding your request to update this and that. The support staff can't do anything about it except, forward that suggestions to our Developers in hopes that it does get implemented in the future.

I hope that helps.

Now regarding your claims regarding my ban hammer. Show me a case where you can guarantee 100% that I have not rightfully struck anyone with it. Every last person who came here with an actual claim has been unblocked and those who do not have been kept blocked.

You have zero facts to back your claim.

I see no one here as my enemy except those who violate our policies. You are one of those people, you come here spreading your lies and make a mockery of yourself.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    You respect me as a person? You don't know me as person. So, I'm guessing that's not really true. I understand this is a troll but I'll bite.

You seem to have zero knowledge about game companies in general. Allow me to demystify how this works. There are multiple groups and departments that handle specific parts of the game. You have the Dev Team, Billing, Localization, Quality Assurance, Publishing, Marketing, Support and ETC.

I'll explain the Dev Team and the Support, since most of you can't tell the difference.

Developers creates and molds the game. They create and change how the game functions from Story and Content to Class Balancing.

Support creates and molds the policies based on what the developers/publisher wanted. They help with the customer support issues such as log-in issues, quest issues, and etc. They do not affect how the game is created or updated. They may be awarded a specific task such as event creation, base on the tools provided by the Development Team. Just like any power, it comes with responsibility and limitations.

So now regarding your request to update this and that. The support staff can't do anything about it except, forward that suggestions to our Developers in hopes that it does get implemented in the future.

I hope that helps.

Now regarding your claims regarding my ban hammer. Show me a case where you can guarantee 100% that I have not rightfully struck anyone with it. Every last person who came here with an actual claim has been unblocked and those who do not have been kept blocked.

You have zero facts to back your claim.

I see no one here as my enemy except those who violate our policies. You are one of those people, you come here spreading your lies and make a mockery of yourself.
    wow i love you lorkan, no ho.mo

Calling the wrong man out just saying ....
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

straight up owned lmfaooo

Not to mention that GM Snow probably bans more people than GM Lorkan.

Hey you reap what you sow. You sow stupidity...

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    So what's the deal, has the game become more active?

I know this question gets asked a lot but is it worth coming back after this whole steam thing?

Quote Originally Posted by edgarh View Post
    So what's the deal, has the game become more active?

I know this question gets asked a lot but is it worth coming back after this whole steam thing?
    Honestly that's entirely up to you as a past player.
    The game is the same with more or less people, but the enjoyment of more people does aid in the overall community.

Now, contrary to what people keep saying about it being on steam, they're a little mislead. It's been passed for Greenlight yes, but it is in the last stages of being fully released to download and play from steam. Yes steam players that noticed it have the opportunity to go to cabal's website via a link and download it that way, but I feel that more steam users are inclined to use steam to download it instead of the current. I reckon that you won't see as huge a player increase until that time comes. And hopefully the influx will be enough to warrant a new server, but...that'd be really pushing it I think.

Does that make sense?

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    lose old player but gain new player

it's a bomb game, I would come back a thousand times, if I left a thousand times.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast