Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Steam = Venus & Merc back

Buy a 190 steam item shop event gogo

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

RedOsmium
    idk you guys think we cant rock 32amp gear eventually, nothing has changed since this game started only gear
    back in ogp stit was the sht and yet we still ha ppl working forcy gear already. thats like today except the forcy gear is 32amp+15...

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    idk you guys think we cant rock 32amp gear eventually, nothing has changed since this game started only gear
    back in ogp stit was the sht and yet we still ha ppl working forcy gear already. thats like today except the forcy gear is 32amp+15...
    Except back then, the only difference was defense. Now, with people rocking in 32 amp, they can literally just roll their face on the keyboard and steam roll anyone. And based on the last event, it takes around 90b+ to get a full set of forcy 32 amp, I bet you don't even have 1/3 of this if you sold your char. Obviously there could be a different way to get the scrolls but I doubt it will be any easier than spending alz.

Quote Originally Posted by iShootRainbows View Post
    Except back then, the only difference was defense. Now, with people rocking in 32 amp, they can literally just roll their face on the keyboard and steam roll anyone. And based on the last event, it takes around 90b+ to get a full set of forcy 32 amp, I bet you don't even have 1/3 of this if you sold your char. Obviously there could be a different way to get the scrolls but I doubt it will be any easier than spending alz.
    There is no "easy" in getting the end-game items. If it was easy, it wouldn't be fun. It's simply patience and persistence.

Everyone SHOULD know that breaking +7 or higher items gives a small chance at getting an amp scroll. If only 10 people out of 500 even try, no duh you'll never see any on the market.
    Additionally they added the Option Scroll Cube Highest dailys for EoD3 (yea it's a ridiculously hard dungeon)
    Also, next update will bring more Option Scroll Cubes for High and Highest on some of your more common dungeons.

Patience is one of the keys to success.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    There is no "easy" in getting the end-game items. If it was easy, it wouldn't be fun. It's simply patience and persistence.

Everyone SHOULD know that breaking +7 or higher items gives a small chance at getting an amp scroll. If only 10 people out of 500 even try, no duh you'll never see any on the market.
    Additionally they added the Option Scroll Cube Highest dailys for EoD3 (yea it's a ridiculously hard dungeon)
    Also, next update will bring more Option Scroll Cubes for High and Highest on some of your more common dungeons.

Patience is one of the keys to success.
    I believe you're mistaken. Being able to spend alz for white boxes to trade them in for scrolls isn't easy? Yeah okay, it's not "easy" to spend 90b+ to get end-game gear but it's the easier compared to actually opening the white boxes to give you a "chance" at getting an amp scroll; now that's much more difficult and in your words, requires "patience and persistence."

Just what we need,more cd helm scrolls....

I believe you're mistaken. Being able to spend alz for white boxes to trade them in for scrolls isn't easy? Yeah okay, it's not "easy" to spend 90b+ to get end-game gear but it's the easier compared to actually opening the white boxes to give you a "chance" at getting an amp scroll; now that's much more difficult and in your words, requires "patience and persistence."
    Quote Originally Posted by StereoLove View Post
    lol

To yall two, You do know that I wasn't talking about the roundabout ways of buying alz via Item Shop for events. I was referring to the natural way of getting them.

My FB Guide

To yall two, You do know that I wasn't talking about the roundabout ways of buying alz via Item Shop for events. I was referring to the natural way of getting them.
    Where in my post did I refer to getting alz through cash shop? Pretty sure 90b isn't far-fetched if people were able to take advantage of the updates, specifically the crafting one. One can also farm dungeons or field maps for crafting mats and dungeon entries (lol) and sell them for alz. I acknowledge the fact that doing the above will also require patience and persistence but it would be a MUCH EASIER way to get scrolls compared to what you have suggested. Thus, I said being able to spend alz to get scrolls without playing the "chance" game is by far the easiest method there ever will be. That is, with the exception of Sweepstakes/Wishlist events.

....who says you even have to spend USD?

You can buy UGC,Zeevex and GoCash cards with Bitcoin that EST gladly takes for all your CS desires....

Where in my post did I refer to getting alz through cash shop? Pretty sure 90b isn't far-fetched if people were able to take advantage of the updates, specifically the crafting one. One can also farm dungeons or field maps for crafting mats and dungeon entries (lol) and sell them for alz. I acknowledge the fact that doing the above will also require patience and persistence but it would be a MUCH EASIER way to get scrolls compared to what you have suggested. Thus, I said being able to spend alz to get scrolls without playing the "chance" game is by far the easiest method there ever will be. That is, with the exception of Sweepstakes/Wishlist events.
    Well, without them being obtained from my mentioned way, the ONLY way for players to buy them is from events that seem to happen once a year. See what I'm getting at yet? I understand that IF you have the alz DURING the events that's easiest. But having those events and alz at the same time is pretty low likelihood for the general populous. If no one spent alz to save up for events, the economy would just die.

My FB Guide

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast