Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Steam = Venus & Merc back

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    it's a bomb game, I would come back a thousand times, if I left a thousand times.
    +1B..... I've been here since almost the beginning back in 08 and have left a few time and I always come back...

As for Lorkan daaaaaaam! straight couldn't agree more.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

As for war i think the best way to balance it is have have t1 max gear from plus 1-5 gear for war in t1 and t2 plus 1-7 t3 plus 1-9 t4 1- 12 and t5 1-15. so there no over power gear in each tier for new player dont gave up and quit. So they can enjoy the game and have fun... like those noobs from t5 with there op gear going in t3 and rape everyone in it. So there for you see any fun in that... with a gear plus cap for war is going be great and force low level to level higher level. One other way is to have cap on FC gear higher level like FC 160+ sig 150+ etc... so this way Fc and Sig gears dont touch t3 t2 be more balance in war.... some poeple may disagree but i c this only way to balance the 5 tier for war. And great way for new player to enjoy war without op poeple in it runes that war for them
    Last edited by melodyfa777; 11-05-2013 at 11:51 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by melodyfa777 View Post
    As for war i think the best way to balance it is have have t1 max gear from plus 1-5 gear for war in t1 and t2 plus 1-7 t3 plus 1-9 t4 1- 12 and t5 1-15. so there no over power gear in each tier for new player dont gave up and quit. So they can enjoy the game and have fun... like those noobs from t5 with there op gear going in t3 and rape everyone in it. So there for you see any fun in that... with a gear plus cap for war is going be great and force low level to level higher level. One other way is to have cap on FC gear higher level like FC 160+ sig 150+ etc... so this way Fc and Sig gears dont touch t3 t2 be more balance in war.... some poeple may disagree but i c this only way to balance the 5 tier for war. And great way for new player to enjoy war without op poeple in it runes that war for them
    I actually do like this theory, however there might be a decrease in population if this were to occur. Think about it, our goal here is to have Cabal prosper. Whether it is a "gamble" or not, we might end up losing more veteran players, than gaining new players. A majority of the low tier war farmers have been playing for quite sometime. These "old school" players or even just the players that are new, who enjoy playing low tier war, may quit if this idea were to be implemented. There for it is imperative that we consider all the negative outcomes before making any final decision.

Quote Originally Posted by melodyfa777 View Post
    they only reason ppl are complaining about op gear ppl ... is because in war every one is self ish co-operation hardly exist i haven't seen t1 or 2 in a while so i cant(wont) talk about it however that 10 mins u get before war starts its to strategize op gear ,ppl there is atleast 1 on every side , all every one cares about is KS-in if u cant take them down alone jump them .... the most these ppl should be is motivation for u ppl to get stronger, no one ever listens to the plan lol and they always QQ when the side loses lol (eg .. sayin stuff like caps .... ur cap too fool just sayin) even if the plan is in viet and they say tang luk dauwn E4 aby ya ke sa W8 (random words lol how i think they sound) its obvious u need to go E4 then W8 even though tomo has op gear he still dies in war ... just sayin( just an example )

Sir dont think you've played cabal for to long if you think motivation makes you stronger. there is only 2 ways to get strong on this game go cash shopping every payday or be a lucky person your either lucky or your not hard work means nothing just sayin

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by darkflash View Post
    they only reason ppl are complaining about op gear ppl ... is because in war every one is self ish co-operation hardly exist i haven't seen t1 or 2 in a while so i cant(wont) talk about it however that 10 mins u get before war starts its to strategize op gear ,ppl there is atleast 1 on every side , all every one cares about is KS-in if u cant take them down alone jump them .... the most these ppl should be is motivation for u ppl to get stronger, no one ever listens to the plan lol and they always QQ when the side loses lol (eg .. sayin stuff like caps .... ur cap too fool just sayin) even if the plan is in viet and they say tang luk dauwn E4 aby ya ke sa W8 (random words lol how i think they sound) its obvious u need to go E4 then W8 even though tomo has op gear he still dies in war ... just sayin( just an example )
    So saying, I think they need to incorporate a more teamwork required add ins and bonuses. Completely overhaul the point system to add assists, finish kills, and spree's without dying. It might be alot of work to create something like that, but honestly you're right about players being selfish. It's all about "what can I score", instead of "how can my team win". I'll make a suggestion thread to start coming up with additional ideas to discuss. If it's good enough, it WILL get forwarded and hopefully further pushed and eventually developed. One step at a time. Maybe even something as simple as each war your nation wins is a 1% bonus for something (and rotate which it's for like: exp, axp, pet, skill, wexp) until bonus war, which of course gives that large benefit and boost and resets the week buildup of %. That alone would make each individual war worth more to win.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Sir dont think you've played cabal for to long ,QQQQQQ,motivation makes you stronger. QQQQQQQQQQQQ go cash shopping every payday or be a lucky person your either lucky or your not hard work means nothingQQQQQQQQQ
    since 08 bro ..... mayb thats not long ... forum just didn't interest me

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    It's better to let the kids just think what they want when you've tried to point out the problems and they refuse to listen.

Edit: (the kids of the 170's became 180, who had kids that became 190 and then all sense of skill and team play were lost along the way with no sense of respect)
    well said respect for Valdoroth +1

Quote Originally Posted by darkflash View Post
    since 08 bro ..... mayb thats not long ... forum just didn't interest me
    It's better to let the kids just think what they want when you've tried to point out the problems and they refuse to listen.

Edit: (the kids of the 170's became 180, who had kids that became 190 and then all sense of skill and team play were lost along the way with no sense of respect)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Lol val first off im not a kid if that's what you are insinuating second i was pointing out the problem with his problem and F are you calling me the 180 or the 190 >_>
    lol i dont have a problem kid 180

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast