Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Steam = Venus & Merc back

Banned
    not everyone can drop 10k+ usd into gear to catch up. dead game is dead..no mater wat u change . it wont make a different...new player wont stay .onli those ppl who already droped tons usd will stay lol........

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    easiest solution -> make it super easy to level up that way all the smurfs cant keep smurfing, and the new players level fast and continue playing. This isn't Korea, NA players do not enjoy such ridiculous grinding.
    Meh I mean.. easy to level up to 170! but after that. make it some more grind work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seireitei4eva View Post
    I'm very excited for new players coming into Cabal and I'm looking forward to the community growing again. I remember the good old days in 2008 when I was a new player seeing a large community all I want to see that again. However, I'm scared of the gear difference between us and the new players. How would they ever possibility catch up to us? I'm just scared that they will quit before even trying. And what worse is when they get to T3, so many overly geared players there picking on noobs...what if they quit there that's gg.
    Ikr zzz
    but they could catch us. the hardest part is leveling. Unless they don't have any USD to put into the game, then yeah how could they possibly catch up to the +15ers with multiple slot forcy amp pieces and sig event helms.
    If they created back the merc and venus system maybe theres a way... less people making alz on one server, so demand becomes more valuable and more rare. hmm maybe...
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    I suppose they could fix the gear imbalance....

Y'know,by not letting tier 2's wear full blown +15 craftsman sig
    YEAH WTFFF???? I mean I know est needs money just like the next mmo, but be a little smarter about it >.< You do want growth right? Q_Q war should give you exp!!!!!!!! Grinding on players is same as grinding on mobs =D (in times of war)

well another problem we have is mosters alz drop is way way way tooooooo low ..... mosters and mobs need drop like 50-500k each or so

Shadow Titanium
    I like how a couple Seiretei members are giving hints to the current population on how to actually welcome players and make the community work. But how many would actually try that system?

But given that a lot of people have quit and sold everything to play Cabal 2, wouldn't it just be useless?

Seireitei for the win!

You all want this server to grow. Well then here is a radical idea reset the server back to ep8 and make it a mod ep8 with ep10 dungeons and maps and skills. Also split the server back to 2 servers and raise the Alz drop amount back to OB levels. One last thing increase exp, wexp, skill exp, craft exp, pet exp, and ap by x2 or x3 gain. This will draw new players to the community....... Oh wait, I know what this reminds me of P servers.....

My point being is the offical servers are competing against P Servers that now offer ep10 game play with a mod ep8 server. These P servers offer easy level up and Alz drops that are way better than offical as well as +15 Op gear. Some even offer special buffs that you won't find on any offical server.

If this server is to increase its community EST needs to think "outside the box" and offer something the P servers don't have because thats were they are losing players to the P server community...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    You all want this server to grow. Well then here is a radical idea reset the server back to ep8 and make it a mod ep8 with ep10 dungeons and maps and skills. Also split the server back to 2 servers and raise the Alz drop amount back to OB levels. One last thing increase exp, wexp, skill exp, craft exp, pet exp, and ap by x2 or x3 gain. This will draw new players to the community....... Oh wait, I know what this reminds me of P servers.....

My point being is the offical servers are competing against P Servers that now offer ep10 game play with a mod ep8 server. These P servers offer easy level up and Alz drops that are way better than offical as well as +15 Op gear. Some even offer special buffs that you won't find on any offical server.

If this server is to increase its community EST needs to think "outside the box" and offer something the P servers don't have because thats were they are losing players to the P server community...
    The funniest part is the p servers actually have a larger player base LOLOL.

Sig by LunaKiara*

Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    The funniest part is the p servers actually have a larger player base LOLOL.

This is funny

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

EST!!!
    Your biggest mistake was released BM3 and New crafting system too soon........
    - Grinding lvl, Run Dung: all player like run alone
    - FC gears: too ez to owned
    - 2 years ago, NW was very excited and funny, player need more skill for combo system to become a "Pro" ^^ u could win the stronger player if u played so smart
    let see around AH, Dropped items from Dung almost can't sell
    U can think about the new Item , new gear set or new skill..........but it's too late
    anyways, thx u so much for 6 amazing years. I played with all my passion
    p/s: my English is not well :P

Shadow Titanium
    double post
    Last edited by Davynelord; 10-24-2013 at 02:25 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Sorry but no game ever regains it's population once it's lost players...sure you may get an influx of new players because of steam, but I doubt we will ever need more servers because of new steam players.

Cabal needs to step it's game up with a better free to play model and a better method of progressing characters, obtaining items and such, the population won't ever get to where most of us would like.

Figured I'd edit it since original post was a wall of text...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast