Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Steam = Venus & Merc back

Lol val first off im not a kid if that's what you are insinuating second i was pointing out the problem with his problem and F are you calling me the 180 or the 190 >_>

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

This thread is based off a problem that expanded into other problems so i you posted something here that doesnt have anything to do with the title then most people would think you have a problem, get it boy?

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Shadow Titanium
    We're all playing a game so everyone's a kid. There, settled.

Seireitei for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    ... so i you posted...
    Me or you? I was posting in relation to a post related to this topic. If you cannot infer where it was, then that's not my problem that you weren't following the entire thread. It's a discussion, and posts are made in response to posts related to the topic, whether they are directly tied to the OP or to a post about the OP. Does that make sense?

Also, I wasn't singling out any one person in that statement. It was a very broad and vague post. You taking personally is on you.

Edt: I might add that the 170's kids and such was a reference to an old joke. If you don't know it, you're a "kid" in terms of cabalers.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 11-07-2013 at 01:24 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

o.O

(will now attempt to get back to the topic), When will cabal be on steam? I might come check things out then.

<DivineGuardians>

Why's this game even on steam? It's the furthest thing from new player friendly in the world. People will quit after they find out no matter how much dungeons they run they can't compete with people who drop you ess deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm out peace

I think for bonus war should be 3 best out of 5 from the five tiers....... like if cap win t1 t3 and t4 then cap win bonus for the week. i think this is a fun way to do bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by melodyfa777 View Post
    I think for bonus war should be 3 best out of 5 from the five tiers....... like if cap win t1 t3 and t4 then cap win bonus for the week. i think this is a fun way to do bonus.
    I think it should tally the T5 wins during the whole week and the ending value determines who gets the bonus for the following week. That puts more incentive during the week to win instead of just to farm wexp win or lose.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Why's this game even on steam? It's the furthest thing from new player friendly in the world. People will quit after they find out no matter how much dungeons they run they can't compete with people who drop you ess deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm out peace
    Pretty much this, we already have people rocking in 32 amp. Yes, I understand that just because they're in 32 amp doesn't make them invincible; but, come on, how will new players catch up to them?

Quote Originally Posted by melodyfa777 View Post
    Why should T1-T3 (T4?) war matter? It's all full of farmers...Not to mention, it will most likely cause higher tiered players to flame on the lower tiers for their losses.

Anyways, responding to the OP...I don't think Cabal being released on Steam will make a difference in the population. Surely there will be an influx of players the first few weeks or months but will it really last long? As mentioned before, it will take new players light years before they even catch up to the above average player. By the time people get to lvl 54~79 and get their ass handed to them by T1 farmers, I don't think that would motivate them to continue playing.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast