Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cabal ON STEAM, What ARE current community MUST DO

Banned
    A brand new server for everyone to start fresh on would be the best solution,This way new players can play with experienced players on an equal footing and it deals with the population increase,They could also start on Titan if they wanted an insane challenge or to go p2w,But no transfers.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    A brand new server for everyone to start fresh on would be the best solution,This way new players can play with experienced players on an equal footing and it deals with the population increase,They could also start on Titan if they wanted an insane challenge or to go p2w,But no transfers.
    I would return for this.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    agreed. but no transfers? wtf why not? it's not like everyones just going to jump to the nub server to start smashing them and even if! transfers allow challenges from server to server! it completes the na cabal community.

annnnddddd I agree with cloud that we should create a new character. but if we do! we should try to earn the gear in the hardest ways possible! no ecoins on this character. just suffer through being average or below average, get beat up and what not to strengthen the morale of the new comers. then once the ball is rolling sell or trash that account and go back to ur OP self. and then redo it again if economy starts to die I guess

Shadow Titanium
    Cabal NA had the advantage of having more legit players. Now that it's global with have the pinoys an dthe viets with their bots an dtheir gear that they just bought. How is that better than NA. NA was probably less populated but the gear was legit and had less laggy servers.

Seireitei for the win!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    agreed. but no transfers? wtf why not? it's not like everyones just going to jump to the nub server to start smashing them and even if! transfers allow challenges from server to server! it completes the na cabal community.
    No character transferring to "steamroll"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    God I'd hope so since I quit a long time ago and my gear is well outdated by now
    I also have never claimed to be the best but I did hold my own against them
    It also sounds like I've hurt your feelings I'm sorry cupcake I'll give you a cookie
    So if you quit your posts really don't matter now, do they? Kk Lets carry on with the proposal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post

annnnddddd I agree with cloud that we should create a new character. but if we do! we should try to earn the gear in the hardest ways possible! no ecoins on this character. just suffer through being average or below average, get beat up and what not to strengthen the morale of the new comers. then once the ball is rolling sell or trash that account and go back to ur OP self. and then redo it again if economy starts to die I guess
    When Venus was still a server, there was yet to be a "Server transfer option" implemented. There wasn't a problem back then, there shouldn't be a problem now. But you're right, there should be some kind of option to do so.

Even with this these ideas, we still have a few problems:

1. Will the GM's even consider these ideas?

2. Will our community be willing to cooperate?

3. The new people who join Cabal, are considered "Steam players" meaning they are experienced "gamers" and obviously Cabal as being an older game, might not fit these new player's preference. What attracts players is the game play, and eventually the community.
    -As a community we also need to step it up. Show them around, motivate them.

Quote Originally Posted by toca4eva1 View Post
    So if you quit your posts really don't matter now, do they? Kk Lets carry on with the proposal.
    Oh I'm sorry I was not aware I did not have the option to play again ..........
    So yes my opinion does matter
    Besides you know as well as I do no-one is going to stay on said nubs for long all it will takes is one high level person to harrass the nub chars and you people will jump right on your main and dont act Like you won't because we all know you would
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Shadow Titanium
    Oh I'm sorry I was not aware I did not have the option to play again ..........
    So yes my opinion does matter
    Besides you know as well as I do no-one is going to stay on said nubs for long all it will takes is one high level person to harrass the nub chars and you people will jump right on your main and dont act Like you won't because we all know you would
    <removed>
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 10-07-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Seireitei for the win!

God I'd hope so since I quit a long time ago and my gear is well outdated by now
    I also have never claimed to be the best but I did hold my own against them
    It also sounds like I've hurt your feelings I'm sorry cupcake I'll give you a cookie
    why are you here?
    Living life, peace out!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast