Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal ON STEAM, What ARE current community MUST DO

You people would cry if you were hung with a new <removed> rope ......... Just be happy it passed for <removed> sake
    Last edited by whitetrash; 10-03-2013 at 12:06 PM.
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

RedOsmium
    Guide to new Steam players.

1. Log-in
    2. Create character
    3. Questing
    4. Already bored but push through
    5. Reach level 52
    6. Gets annihilated by 20+ amped out demon suits/boots/gloves
    7. Reach level 79
    8. Gets annihilated by 20+ amped out demon suits/boots/gloves
    9. Reach level 80
    10. Gets annihilated by 20+ amped out demon suits/boots/gloves
    11. Reach level 109
    12. Gets annihilated by 20+ amped out demon suits/boots/gloves
    13. Average player quits
    14. Handled the punishment reached level 110
    15. Gets annihilated by 20+ amped out demon suits/boots/gloves
    16. Reach level 139
    17. Gets annihilated by 20+ amped out demon suits/boots/gloves
    18. If they ain't quit by now something wrong but w/e
    19. Reach level 190 finally feeling some level of accomplishment
    20. Gets annihilated by 20+ amped out demon suits/boots/gloves

Thank you for trying Cabal Online
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

I'm so glad Cabal Online made its way to Steam Greenlight Program! What an awesome news - not many MMORPG communities have such opportunity to revive the game, and we've been given the one rare chance to do so. Having said that, it is imperative we do it right, since this is the only chance we will get!

I'll tell you what; I started playing Cabal in 2005 on the JP Server, and guys... I am too old to really start a new MMORPG! Cabal Online is my last MMORPG, and it is my sincerest wish to see it go on for as long as possible.

Couple of things I would like to suggest to our game moderators and our active players is to:
    1. Update all class guides to help new players get acquainted with their class
    2. Officially/Unofficially set designate two channels for new players to be in, so experienced players know where to go to help the new players.
    3. Challenge yourself by making a character with class you've never played before. For me, I haven't played Force Archers since OGPlanet started hosting Cabal Online, so that's where I'll go. Another challenge is to not use any gears from your friends or other accounts - farm everything!
    4. Stop being a sarcastic pr.ick on the forum! You're really not that funny.
    5. Stop making an a.ss out of yourself on the megaphone! I'm reading some of the stuff as we speak and it just makes me shake my head. Or maybe I'm just too old. Or both.
    6. Make a level-up event! I'm sure the NA team is cooking up a lot of cool events for the new players even as we speak.
    7. Stop farming low tier wars! At the very least, T1-T3 shouldn't have people that have end game gears that will wreck everyone into not wanting to play.
    8. I plan to do free crafting up all the way to osmium for all new players if they provide the materials.

As veteran players, we have the duty - not the option, but the duty - to accommodate new players as much as possible to ensure they also get to know why we love this game so much lest the community rots off. Let's do it!

As i said before, i am willing to start a new account to have fun with the newbies, as well as withdrawing my t3 warrior from t3 untill our newer players have antiquated themselves with the game

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    I'm so glad Cabal Online made its way to Steam Greenlight Program! What an awesome news - not many MMORPG communities have such opportunity to revive the game, and we've been given the one rare chance to do so. Having said that, it is imperative we do it right, since this is the only chance we will get!

I'll tell you what; I started playing Cabal in 2005 on the JP Server, and guys... I am too old to really start a new MMORPG! Cabal Online is my last MMORPG, and it is my sincerest wish to see it go on for as long as possible.

Couple of things I would like to suggest to our game moderators and our active players is to:
    1. Update all class guides to help new players get acquainted with their class
    2. Officially/Unofficially set designate two channels for new players to be in, so experienced players know where to go to help the new players.
    3. Challenge yourself by making a character with class you've never played before. For me, I haven't played Force Archers since OGPlanet started hosting Cabal Online, so that's where I'll go. Another challenge is to not use any gears from your friends or other accounts - farm everything!
    4. Stop being a sarcastic pr.ick on the forum! You're really not that funny.
    5. Stop making an a.ss out of yourself on the megaphone! I'm reading some of the stuff as we speak and it just makes me shake my head. Or maybe I'm just too old. Or both.
    6. Make a level-up event! I'm sure the NA team is cooking up a lot of cool events for the new players even as we speak.
    7. Stop farming low tier wars! At the very least, T1-T3 shouldn't have people that have end game gears that will wreck everyone into not wanting to play.
    8. I plan to do free crafting up all the way to osmium for all new players if they provide the materials.

As veteran players, we have the duty - not the option, but the duty - to accommodate new players as much as possible to ensure they also get to know why we love this game so much lest the community rots off. Let's do it!

So what you are saying is the people that have played the game since day one or have been playing a long time should not have a advantage over the new players ?
    Any mmo that has been around a long time that is the risk you run into playing it and should be expected why should the old school or geared players change for the new players
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    So what you are saying is the people that have played the game since day one or have been playing a long time should not have a advantage over the new players ?
    Any mmo that has been around a long time that is the risk you run into playing it and should be expected why should the old school or geared players change for the new players
    dont worry, he aint talking about you since you sck at this game

Quote Originally Posted by fusioncell View Post
    dont worry, he aint talking about you since you sck at this game
    God I'd hope so since I quit a long time ago and my gear is well outdated by now
    I also have never claimed to be the best but I did hold my own against them
    It also sounds like I've hurt your feelings I'm sorry cupcake I'll give you a cookie
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    God I'd hope so since I quit a long time ago and my gear is well outdated by now
    I also have never claimed to be the best but I did hold my own against them
    It also sounds like I've hurt your feelings I'm sorry cupcake I'll give you a cookie
    IK what you mean but, my point is, we are too far geared for them to catch up within a decent amount of time. Lots of players would just decide that this game isnt worth it because everyone is super geared compared to them which would take the fun away. We aint talking about people who have played cabal quit and came back, we are talking about people who dont know sht other than whats written on the internet about it comming into a community of geared players

Just delete Cabal data to make these thing u guys mentioned above, lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast