Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cabal ON STEAM, What ARE current community MUST DO

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    A brand new server for everyone to start fresh on would be the best solution,This way new players can play with experienced players on an equal footing and it deals with the population increase,They could also start on Titan if they wanted an insane challenge or to go p2w,But no transfers.
    Back in 2012 I was talking to a GM and this was an idea thought up as for an alternative method to merge the servers, merge the current and create a whole new one. It may have been a premature idea at the time and most people wouldn't really like the idea, but with the inclusion of the LA servers now and the merge happening anyways, it's not too far fetched an idea now.

The issue now would be that the experienced players have to take it on themselves to start from scratch once again. You can ask some of my friends that when I made a new character from scratch I progressed pretty well. Although I had a bit of alz paid to me from debt, I still started from ground 0. If there were enough experienced players going to restart to basically sideline assist with newbs (it takes ALOT of patience to deal with them on a daily basis, trust me) then I'd probably be more likely to play again. I've always loved teaching new people how to do stuff, and teaching them the small things that common people may not know, or consider.

Why don't we get a list of people willing to do this? I see we've got like 3 ppl on here so far. Maybe 4? For them to create a new server for that, we'd need more like 200+ probably. I do agree with having designated channels for the newbs like old times had ch's 1+2. And while at it, make a Trade Channel with no mobs! (we all want it for gvg's and pics and such)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Back in 2012 I was talking to a GM and this was an idea thought up as for an alternative method to merge the servers, merge the current and create a whole new one. It may have been a premature idea at the time and most people wouldn't really like the idea, but with the inclusion of the LA servers now and the merge happening anyways, it's not too far fetched an idea now.

The issue now would be that the experienced players have to take it on themselves to start from scratch once again. You can ask some of my friends that when I made a new character from scratch I progressed pretty well. Although I had a bit of alz paid to me from debt, I still started from ground 0. If there were enough experienced players going to restart to basically sideline assist with newbs (it takes ALOT of patience to deal with them on a daily basis, trust me) then I'd probably be more likely to play again. I've always loved teaching new people how to do stuff, and teaching them the small things that common people may not know, or consider.

Why don't we get a list of people willing to do this? I see we've got like 3 ppl on here so far. Maybe 4? For them to create a new server for that, we'd need more like 200+ probably. I do agree with having designated channels for the newbs like old times had ch's 1+2. And while at it, make a Trade Channel with no mobs! (we all want it for gvg's and pics and such)
    Most importantly....NO SERVER TRANSFERS....for at least the first year.

Uhhh has being on steam changed this game at all?
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    Most importantly....NO SERVER TRANSFERS....ever.
    fixed to what it should say.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Uhhh has being on steam changed this game at all?
    I've been trying to see/find a "download" link/button on the steam and don't see one yet despite it being greenlit. Am I doing something wrong or is it not setup fully yet? It will help the game, just give it some time to be fully integrated.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345