Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: What are your thoughts on the Halloween events?

Threaded View

What are your thoughts on the Halloween events?

Anyone else besides myself severely disappointed with seemingly lack of effort on this Halloween Event? I mean, I'm glad we even got an event, but Halloween events on Cabal Online has had history of having some great stuff since the OGPlanet days and this one is just underwhelming as hell.

Lets look at the past Halloween events:
    2010:
    -Kill Pumpkins
    -100% Skill exp, WEXP, pet EXP, and AP boost
    -Collect letters from mobs for entries, special potions, extenders, etc
    -Fortune Raffle, which you can use to buy permanent Crystal bikes, Sigmetal epaulets, slot extender high/highest, perfect cores
    -Costume party: Dress up as your Cabal Character and take picture for top prize of Ipod (160GB) and consolation prizes of 500 ecoins for up to 9 participants
    -Cash shop update

2011:
    -Kill Pumpkins
    -Get the SIG: Collect 30 gold slate for Sigmetal gears, +14 to making them permanent.
    -Cash shop update

2012 (which BTW, CabalEU got the Drei Frame event +7 to keep):
    -Kill Pumpkins
    -Cash Shop update
    -100% EXP, WEXP, Skill EXP boost
    -Cabal Guild Emblem Event that carried over during Halloween period

2013:
    -Kill Pumpkins, but the the drop list doesn't even reflect post-Extreme update drop list that the Turtle Takeover had. It's the SAME drop list from 2010. No repair kits, no extreme cores, no AP/DP Savers, oath of protection/sacrifice... C'mon, guys, we're in 2013 now, two months short of 2014.
    -Level up event - Wow, nothing here lasts for more than 1 day. Not even 3 days. Looking at the list, the only good thing I would take is Stain Clones or Potion of Soul. At least put Archidium Epaulets if it's only gong to be 1 day...
    -Cash shop update
    -Steam Greenlight Boost that carried over during Halloween period that doesn't even feature WEXP boost.

I guess I wouldn't say the event got worst, but it sure didn't get better to reflect the current episode we're on right now. I mean, look at 2010 and look at us now - what in the world happened? Oh yeah, welcome to Cabal Online, all ye who found this game through Steam. Join us as we have boring events.

On a more positive note, the Hellforge Weapons look great. I'm sure glad I wasn't one of those idiots that hashed what ecoins for a random chance to get them, or pay 800M-2B alz to buy them when they first came out.
    Last edited by EmpyreanLord; 10-17-2013 at 04:16 PM.