Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: XI streaming -> save lives -> help kids -> be a hero

Forcium

XI streaming -> save lives -> help kids -> be a hero

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...cipantID=61266
    http://www.twitch.tv/yumcookies

On November 2nd, 2013, I'll be participating in this huge worldwide celebration of the social impact of gamers of all kinds from video games to board games and tabletop RPG's!It's my sincere hope that you'll find it in your heart to support my efforts with a monthly pledge or one-time gift that will go directly to my hospital.

So basically, on November 2nd, I will be having a 25 hour stream marathon playing a variety of games such as Cabal/ Tera/ Vindictus/ StepMania/ O2Mania/ Osu!/ Heroes of Newerth/ Dota2/ Mugen. While streaming, I hope to foremost, entertain everyone. However, I will be doing this in order to help out my local charity (UC Davis Children's Hospital) and would welcome donations to help save children's lives. I will post another thread as the date comes near, but hopefully you all can join me on November 2nd for my charity stream!

+1

Oya! Pretty neat. I wish I had that much of a life...jk (teasing ya)

That's pretty neat to be doing all those different. I can't multi-game like that. I have to pick one at a time. I've been looking for a game to set on for awhile after cabal, and atm it's tera (Tempest Reach).
    If cabal got a little reformation (which it won't) I might consider coming back (keyword might), but ofc it's too far along on other plans for future updates that it's out of balance currently. On a sidenote: when where they planning on Pt 3. update? For realz.

Wish you the best of luck bro!

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Be the next Siv HD. Good luck Xi!

Shadow Titanium
    inb4 biggestletdown part IV