Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal Extreme: My Name Is Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by LaPela View Post
    so 98.7 bil or more to gear an fb equals how much usd Sir i rather buy a car
    If not in need of a new car, why get one? Of course I'd probably get something else too, but they may not want or need something else. It goes back to the fact that it doesn't matter how someone else spends their money. They're not you, so don't worry about it. If it doesn't impact your personal life, experience, or entertainment, why complain about it? I have had no issues in the past playing when other people are way more geared than me. I enjoy the game how I enjoy it. If you can't do that, then start learning how to.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    I just want to know how to get to Chaos Dimension.

Chaos Dimension
    XBL: TBD
    hmu when i find my way there

I don't care how much USD someone uses however this is a fact:
    "I am the strongest because i use USD."

Now this is not a fact however how he obtain alz is totally up for discussion. Did he enter his credit card information? Did he buy game card? Did he join those free things where you get free ecoins? I don't know but i feel like by just expressing these opinions i am getting closer to choas dimension. I need to know the correct way to get there.

PS. please don't ban me again GM, i didn't mention anything about alz buying.

Shadow Titanium
    All this 90+ bill are assumptions tomo or anyone who knows where he got his alz has come out and said ok this is how much he spent and besides from what i read and saw i think tomo is Sparky's Char or Frozen Chaos and he quit a long time ago when forcy amp pieces at +11 were worth a whole lot more and aside from a fully geared wa he had a wiz that was geared out too so maybe he got his alz from sellin the gears from his wa and wiz.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DjCyklone View Post
    All this 90+ bill are assumptions tomo or anyone who knows where he got his alz has come out and said ok this is how much he spent and besides from what i read and saw i think tomo is Sparky's Char or Frozen Chaos and he quit a long time ago when forcy amp pieces at +11 were worth a whole lot more and aside from a fully geared wa he had a wiz that was geared out too so maybe he got his alz from sellin the gears from his wa and wiz.
    Nah,see what happened was,tomo DID drop 90+bil into cabal....but he dumped it all into crafting and made all his alz back.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    Nah,see what happened was,tomo DID drop 90+bil into cabal....but he dumped it all into crafting and made all his alz back.
    I don't know if this is true, but this is just my assumption that he craft "op two slot stuff".

Banned
    Only a TEMP ban on achi for buying illegal alz?! ony temp? is that a joke...which GM got a new car?
    ppl get perma bans for less than that
    Give us GM Viral pls

Quote Originally Posted by Siri View Post
    Only a TEMP ban on achi for buying illegal alz?! ony temp? is that a joke...which GM got a new car?
    Give us GM Viral pls
    You want GM Viral? So he can tell you how bad you are? Because I haven't told you that multiple times already.

May I ask what were you permanently blocked for that is far less than Illegal Alz? I would like to know who created this amazing game policy youre looking at, so I can compare it to the one I created. I'd really appreciate it if we can compare notes.

Banned
    uh oh dear lorkan on fire.@@ yo guys beter watch out now :P

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    You want GM Viral? So he can tell you how bad you are? Because I haven't told you that multiple times already.

May I ask what were you permanently blocked for that is far less than Illegal Alz? I would like to know who created this amazing game policy youre looking at, so I can compare it to the one I created. I'd really appreciate it if we can compare notes.
    You don't wanna compare notes to [GM] Lorkan, you'll lose guaranteed.

Life ain't fair, so why should video games have to be?

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Siri View Post
    Give us GM Viral pls
    Told you not to use the words "illegal alz" GMs get all defensive. Lorkan thank you for proving me correct

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast