Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Cabal Extreme: My Name Is Chaos

Banned
    19 XPM = 1k eCoins

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    cant tell if sarcasm or serious......

lmfaoooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    well if it is him, no matter how much usd hes spent. hes also spent a lot lot lot lot lot lot (life) lot lot lot on this game. Since Polaris days. some credibility is deserved here, some
    I miss Polaris days...

But anyway, Tomo and I are two completely different people. Tomo used to go by the name of BadApple until he changed his name to Tomo. It was just recently I believe he got a 190 FB named Chaos. I wish I did have his gear though... T.T Maybe this will finally stop the rumors that we are the same person?

Quote Originally Posted by tomaboy View Post
    I miss Polaris days...

But anyway, Tomo and I are two completely different people. Tomo used to go by the name of BadApple until he changed his name to Tomo. It was just recently I believe he got a 190 FB named Chaos. I wish I did have his gear though... T.T Maybe this will finally stop the rumors that we are the same person?
    Yes Yes, Chaos may have the gear, but you have the years and skill, and awesome feats that you achieved, that no other fb did before.still the best fb you can ask for advice, with an explanation. +1 Tomaboy

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by IFrost View Post
    Yes Yes, Chaos may have the gear, but you have the years and skill, and awesome feats that you achieved, that no other fb did before.still the best fb you can ask for advice, with an explanation. +1 Tomaboy
    tomo is pretty good dont think he is just a nub with uber gear he knows his stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by DjCyklone View Post
    tomo is pretty good dont think he is just a nub with uber gear he knows his stuff.
    shh hes kissing.
    Living life, peace out!

Shadow Titanium
    It's thanks to OP people like them that spend money in this game that makes us scrub able to gear up.

Seireitei for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by tomaboy View Post
    I miss Polaris days...

we quit talking before you left Polaris. But I was one of the only wa's with stit amp, kinda like bob. maybe you remember "bobwango" ?

^^ you were pretty cool then, before you reached 170 then idk what happened to you, or if you stayed cool v_V

bobwango...sounds familiar.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    14.9 XPM = 1k eCoins

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011