Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal Extreme: My Name Is Chaos

"3) Mafia has ~ 5 sehh in ah when new crafting came out.."

I wish I had five, then I wouldn't be looking to have to buy one like I am now to extend my suit. The most I had was 3... fact check your story kid ! ! !
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Siri View Post
    Its not about who spend what, or how much, it comes down to the events THEY DON'T INVOLVE THE WHOLE POPULATION BUT JUST THE MINORITY! i rly dont want ur stinking eos+8 for 1 day or ur +14 gear and its urs bull (hard to make it 7 days or 14 is it?). How about an event where any lvl can participate WITHOUT spending usd to enjoy it. Killing things gettin letters....or get out competed on event monsters due to out geared players pk u? Yeah new steam players will enjoy these events.
    I agree, the events have all been based around who has the biggest wallet, or the biggest bank roll in game. At this point in the game, it would be impossible to come up with an event that would level the playing field. Est has already screwed the pooch on that one. But the events are just regurgitated events from the previous year, with maybe a minor twist or two. There has been no thought whatsoever into a inventive new event to keep the community entertained, or at least half excited for something new.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Seireitei4eva View Post

The Story of Chaos

Tomo is the Toma from an alternate dimension called the "Chaos Dimension." He is, like Toma, a force blader. However, the Tomo from the chaos dimension is many times more powerful than this dimension's counterpart, Toma. - XI

Witness the strongest force blader (FB) in North America IGN: Chaos (Tomo)

Enjoy in 1080 HD =)
    How do I enter this "chaos dimension" or do I have to use USD too? Dang Seiretei's standard has lower with standing pvp omo omo omo

GTA V
    XBL: RawrRomp
    hmu

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    To me it wasn't, i still run my dungeons, still war, still talk to my friends..it hasn't effected me in anyway...And to you your definition "enjoying the game" is probably different then others. Your acting like this amp scroll made god players, it didnt..They still can get defeated but not as easy and either way most of the players who got amp scrolls where already overpowered either way.
    This.

GTA V
    XBL: Corvettes BR
    hmu

Coolios. Dat some strong ppls.

I love reading drama.

As for input about usd spending: So what? You can spend that 10 dollars on your fastfood daily (that's 300 a month for 1 fastfood place a month) On avg ppl spend 300-400 dollars a month on food bcs they're too lazy to make it themselves (and save 100-200 per month). Now consider that some people also don't like to go out and party and such (I don't, but like a beer here and there is nice). Instead of that money on alcohol having fun, they spent it on a game and had fun. So you see, it's really about how you spend your money to have fun. You can't judge someone because they live differently than you. The world revolves around the sun, not earth. Copernicus taught us that like 400 years ago.

Input on the video: "I have 2.8k def" Wow...didn't know FB's could get that high. Thought only FS+WA could, but then again with the new extreme system that adds up to 80 per forci, and if he has 4, then that's 240 more def on top of the already like 2400 from +15 set. So I guess it makes sense. I bet he still dies in EoD3 easy enough (too op dungy!)

Input on comments about skill/gears: It's become a mostly gear-based game now if you haven't noticed. There still can be improvement with skill, but without the gears to survive, you won't be able to show that skill because you're already dead. To really understand that to the fullest, you really had to have played since vanilla.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 10-20-2013 at 11:01 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    u know what is funny all these idiots have fat wallets and bank and cant even beat 3 rd boss in eod3 all that Usd gone to waste they might have to wait for another event to waste their everyday extra usd on this game just shows u how all that amp means sh it in game now

Quote Originally Posted by LaPela View Post
    u know what is funny all these idiots have fat wallets and bank and cant even beat 3 rd boss in eod3 all that Usd gone to waste they might have to wait for another event to waste their everyday extra usd on this game just shows u how all that amp means sh it in game now
    While this may be true to a degree, there's still the fact that the dev's went a little overkill and in my opinion I think they came out with a few things of the game earlier than they should have. I think that BM3 came out at least 1-2 updates sooner than it should have, with EoD3 being another update or two ahead of when it should have been released. Though it does show a little bit of where the game's gears and what-not are headed, and if you don't like it, you don't have to play.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    so 98.7 bil or more to gear an fb equals how much usd Sir i rather buy a car

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast