Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal Extreme: My Name Is Chaos

Thumbs up Cabal Extreme: My Name Is Chaos

The Story of Chaos

Tomo is the Toma from an alternate dimension called the "Chaos Dimension." He is, like Toma, a force blader. However, the Tomo from the chaos dimension is many times more powerful than this dimension's counterpart, Toma. - XI

Witness the strongest force blader (FB) in North America IGN: Chaos (Tomo)

Enjoy in 1080 HD =)
    Last edited by Seireitei4eva; 10-19-2013 at 06:26 PM.

Banned
    no doubt probably the strongest player on the game right now, but hard to give respect when he got all that gear and he makes an alt to farm low tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by fusioncell View Post
    no doubt probably the strongest player on the game right now, but hard to give respect when he got all that gear and he makes an alt to farm low tiers.
    True dat.

I am a mere mortal.

Quote Originally Posted by fusioncell View Post
    Not to mention, how he was able to rack up so much alz during the amp scroll event. I'm not hating or anything but think about it...

Each white box was 800m, each Highest amp scroll was 13 white boxes + 800m, which is 11.4b per scroll...Now, idk what his suit is but I know for sure he has 32 amp boots and gloves. Given that, he bought 6 highest scrolls and 2 slot extender highest (which we'll say is ~10b each, event price). Tag that along with the Drei EOG (12 boxes + 700m) for a total of 98.7b spent on the event and that's not including if he did anything with his suit...I'm not going to talk about how he was able to get that amount of alz cause I have no clue myself, so I'll leave that open for interpretation.

TL;DR Tomo, a T3 farmer, by himself, spent roughly 98.7b on the amp scroll event.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by iShootRainbows View Post
    Not to mention, how he was able to rack up so much alz during the amp scroll event. I'm not hating or anything but think about it...

Each white box was 800m, each Highest amp scroll was 13 white boxes + 800m, which is 11.4b per scroll...Now, idk what his suit is but I know for sure he has 32 amp boots and gloves. Given that, he bought 6 highest scrolls and 2 slot extender highest (which we'll say is ~10b each, event price). Tag that along with the Drei EOG (12 boxes + 700m) for a total of 98.7b spent on the event and that's not including if he did anything with his suit...I'm not going to talk about how he was able to get that amount of alz cause I have no clue myself, so I'll leave that open for interpretation.

TL;DR Tomo, a T3 farmer, by himself, spent roughly 98.7b on the amp scroll event.
    totally legit i bet man!!!

and this is why this game has become a total joke. i hope the 250 people that still play this game keep on wasting their money

Who da eff is Chaos
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterChaosX View Post
    totally legit i bet man!!!

and this is why this game has become a total joke. i hope the 250 people that still play this game keep on wasting their money
    there money, they can use it on w/e they want to.
    if you enjoy something why not put some money into it

Banned

ive been farming t3 since t3 was lv129.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast