Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Cabal Extreme: My Name Is Chaos

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    So does this prove that skill have nothing to do with being good...seems it's all about gear right?

Only exception where right presence of mind works better than gear is war :> and gvg to quite a extent.

well if it is him, no matter how much usd hes spent. hes also spent a lot lot lot lot lot lot (life) lot lot lot on this game. Since Polaris days. some credibility is deserved here, some

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    you need certain gear to be good, and in war gear doesn't help much as you think..
    you give me a drei guardian epaulet, pc rcr bike, +7 charm (possibly mixed charm), +15 forci amp extreme upgrade 1-4.

i will let my friend who has never played cabal play granted i will set up his skill bar and tell him what fade step does and how to combo, and i will gurantee you he will outscore 2/3 of the people in war.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by fusioncell View Post
    you give me a drei guardian epaulet, pc rcr bike, +7 charm (possibly mixed charm), +15 forci amp extreme upgrade 1-4.

i will let my friend who has never played cabal play granted i will set up his skill bar and tell him what fade step does and how to combo, and i will gurantee you he will outscore 2/3 of the people in war.
    cant tell if sarcasm or serious......

Quote Originally Posted by fusioncell View Post

Pretty sure you need to teach him some of the war mechanisms as well. Just because you're geared doesn't mean you know how to war, yet alone "outscore" other people.

inb4whatiswarandwhatisscore

Quote Originally Posted by iShootRainbows View Post
    Pretty sure you need to teach him some of the war mechanisms as well. Just because you're geared doesn't mean you know how to war, yet alone "outscore" other people.

inb4whatiswarandwhatisscore
    na pretty sure he just needs to kill every thing he sees and run when he bout to die ... who needs to push in war ???/ .... the ppl that want to win ... (losers)

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by darkflash View Post
    na pretty sure he just needs to kill every thing he sees and run when he bout to die ... who needs to push in war ???/ .... the ppl that want to win ... (losers)
    lol sounds liek he will try to kill his own nation

i tried that once lol .. doesn't work sooo ^^ i guess he will get the picture of who he can kill ( or should kill ) or not lol how are u btw kurama

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    SO much love in our community. Might I point out something interesting my 2 buds and I talked about last night? Notice how all the "strong" people in cabal are now all called alz buyers and flamed upon? When in the past, people used to be in awe of them and want to make their character's that strong. What happened to that sense of community? It all became me me me me. Unless some miracle happens, I doubt the community will change at all.

Side note: GM Snow has been head of events for like...idk, 2 years now? If you want events, make a thread PROPERLY following the rules stated there, and also send an HD Ticket with the event details. I've found in the past that it works at least 50% the time in at least a form of what your idea was originally. The other key to it is to NOT make it unrealistically stupid, like everyone getting free gears. Be creative about it and think about ALL levels and not only a specific group. Event's can't be solely for self or they'll never be considered. Yea, it takes some real maturity to think of someone other than yourself for once.
    lol I wonder who those 2 buds are xD I agree with that though. I use to log in ch1 Venus and people chat about people like DarrkD for example with so much respect. Now I log in ch1 Titan and if someone mentions any OP players, they immediately think of usd and joke about them selling their right kidneys to get that much alz. I miss the love and the admiration

Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    Back than i use to be in awe of people who worked hard to get HR20 and have decent gears. Now the only thing i'm in awe of is the amount of USD I would have to use to make my character as strong as them.
    Wow. One of your first valid points I've ever agreed with.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast