Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Character moving on it's own while fighting training dummies.

Question Character moving on it's own while fighting training dummies.

At first I thought it was coincidence, but it happened for the second time today. I left my level 30 warrior fighting training dummies for skill ups and when I got home he was in front of the rightmost guard at the Bloody Ice Agent Shop. (I should probably mention that he was fighting the training dummies IN Bloody Ice.) So I put him back since I had to do some shopping. When I got home again there he was, right infront of the same guard. I was still linked to the game and there appeared to have been no connection issues during the time I was gone. My hotbar was the following: Basic Attack, Flash Draw, Impact Stab, Regeneration, health pot, MP pot, Return stones.

Any ideas if why this is happening? It kind of ruins the purpose of the Training Dummies if your character keeps moving away all on it's own. Yes, I am a returning player and haven't played since 2010 when the original ESTsoft company was running the server. So things might have changed that I am not aware of. Thank you for any information you can provide!

Either somebody killed you (don't skill in a PK channel) or a mob killed you because you aoe'd it.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Which channels are PK? The only one listed is the War channel. I was on Channel 19.

Stay in green Chan when skilling
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Ahh, thank you. Hehe. It's going to take me a bit to relearn all of this. Your help is much appreciated, both of you.

check the bottom right display messages to see if someone started pk with you.