Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal Extreme: My Name Is Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    You want GM Viral? So he can tell you how bad you are? Because I haven't told you that multiple times already.

May I ask what were you permanently blocked for that is far less than Illegal Alz? I would like to know who created this amazing game policy youre looking at, so I can compare it to the one I created. I'd really appreciate it if we can compare notes.
    You're* =)

Banned
    You want GM Viral? So he can tell you how bad you are? Because I haven't told you that multiple times already.

May I ask what were you permanently blocked for that is far less than Illegal Alz? I would like to know who created this amazing game policy youre looking at, so I can compare it to the one I created. I'd really appreciate it if we can compare notes.
    Ok, 1st i wanna say that it was never my intention to bad mouth people, only their actions. Having said that...

Since you asked, for example Val's using macros (something that's widely accepted in other modern games) is a bannable offense while Archi's purchasing "illegal alz" (again idk the specifics but stories) is only temporary? Why are they not of same degree? You must admit that in the eyes of the players this seems weird, would you not?
    Further more would u not agree with mafia boss that recent events are "regurgitation" and lacking appeal?
    GM Lorkan don't get me wrong i think Cabal is a gem of a game, and not many can beat it. But with (just by observation and reading forums like Cabal EU as comparison in both events and # of posts) the NA community has been shrinking, does that not make u wonder why?

Banned
    You got all these great thing that attracted me to cabal rw3 (freaking cool>usual mount -.-)
    Combo system, that NO ONE has
    Great flashy skills, and massive wars!
    -Give new ppl free 7 day bikes, why not get them pumped for whats ahead? (u get the idea)
    -Every time u do a 15 combo u get a treat (say some hp pots or something) (or tele stones, POsitive reinforcement anyone?)
    -Make war liek a Tera a place u lvl faster that will make wars bigger! and eliminate sitters that make the game "tolerable" for incommers
    If u can at least do these 3 things i can guarantee the new steam ppl would greatly enjoy the cabal experience

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Life ain't fair, so why should video games have to be?
    Life is what you make of it, so are video games.

Quote Originally Posted by Siri View Post
    Ok, 1st i wanna say that it was never my intention to bad mouth people, only their actions. Having said that...

Since you asked, for example Val's using macros (something that's widely accepted in other modern games) is a bannable offense while Archi's purchasing "illegal alz" (again idk the specifics but stories) is only temporary? Why are they not of same degree? You must admit that in the eyes of the players this seems weird, would you not?
    Further more would u not agree with mafia boss that recent events are "regurgitation" and lacking appeal?
    GM Lorkan don't get me wrong i think Cabal is a gem of a game, and not many can beat it. But with (just by observation and reading forums like Cabal EU as comparison in both events and # of posts) the NA community has been shrinking, does that not make u wonder why?
    All you did was bad mouth people. You ran your mouth faster than you can think. Now you're on clean up.

Regarding, Valdoroth's case. Do you have the information? Are they valid information? Are you Valdoroth? Are you one of staff who was involved in investigating the issue?

Stop comparing apples with oranges. Come back when you have a better argument and think before you speak.

Complaints regarding the events, direct them towards GM Snow.

All you did was bad mouth people. You ran your mouth faster than you can think. Now you're on clean up.

Regarding, Valdoroth's case. Do you have the information? Are they valid information? Are you Valdoroth? Are you one of staff who was involved in investigating the issue?

Stop comparing apples with oranges. Come back when you have a better argument and think before you speak.

Complaints regarding the events, direct them towards GM Snow.
    *throws a rock at snow* WOOOOOO!

Shadow Titanium
    So is Val the apple and Achi the orange?

Shadow Titanium
    Lorkan better off playing Tera or LOL nomsayin

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    So is Val the apple and Achi the orange?
    val and achi where two different issues, not to mention you guys act as if you know all the information on why they got banned or not....

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    val and achi where two different issues, not to mention you guys act as if you know all the information on why they got banned or not....
    I don't act like I know all the information. I just know achi bought alz and val got ban for botting. There is nothing else to know. HE BOUGHT ALZ. I don't really care about the small details like he bought alz from alz buyer in channel 14 on July 4th 2013 and standing next to the alz buyer was a noob name rick who was best friend with a wiz name iwiz who also bought alz but didn't know what to do with all his alz so he gave it away to a pumkin name lantern. Nom sayin? all the information and details don't change the fact that HE BOUGHT ALZ.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast