Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal Extreme: My Name Is Chaos

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iShootRainbows View Post
    Not to mention, how he was able to rack up so much alz during the amp scroll event. I'm not hating or anything but think about it...

Each white box was 800m, each Highest amp scroll was 13 white boxes + 800m, which is 11.4b per scroll...Now, idk what his suit is but I know for sure he has 32 amp boots and gloves. Given that, he bought 6 highest scrolls and 2 slot extender highest (which we'll say is ~10b each, event price). Tag that along with the Drei EOG (12 boxes + 700m) for a total of 98.7b spent on the event and that's not including if he did anything with his suit...I'm not going to talk about how he was able to get that amount of alz cause I have no clue myself, so I'll leave that open for interpretation.

TL;DR Tomo, a T3 farmer, by himself, spent roughly 98.7b on the amp scroll event.
    Can you do: Romp, Achilles, Mafia Boss and Crusade next?

Quote Originally Posted by Siri View Post
    Can you do: Romp, Achilles, Mafia Boss and Crusade next?
    -Romp...I don't know much about how he got his gear and whatnot but I'm sure he did not benefit in any way from the amp scroll event. The only thing I recall him having an advantage over everyone else is having access to duped alz, despite whether or not he was playing at that time. Aside from all his gear and whatnot, he's still a chill guy.
    -Achilles...I have no clue, but I heard he was temporarily banned sometime during the event.
    -MafiaBoss...He got a crap load of alz from when the Arcane Trace update as did many of the crafters. Yes, I understand that many other crafters did not get as rich as Mafia did but I'm pretty sure he had access to every type of crafter.
    -Crusade...I really don't know him that well or what his gears are so I can't say much. He did manage to solo MO anyways so...
    Don't quote me on all of this, it's simply my opinion.

There will always be someone better the next day week month year decade century.

Quote Originally Posted by iShootRainbows View Post
    -Romp...I don't know much about how he got his gear and whatnot but I'm sure he did not benefit in any way from the amp scroll event. The only thing I recall him having an advantage over everyone else is having access to duped alz, despite whether or not he was playing at that time. Aside from all his gear and whatnot, he's still a chill guy.
    -Achilles...I have no clue, but I heard he was temporarily banned sometime during the event.
    -MafiaBoss...He got a crap load of alz from when the Arcane Trace update as did many of the crafters. Yes, I understand that many other crafters did not get as rich as Mafia did but I'm pretty sure he had access to every type of crafter.
    -Crusade...I really don't know him that well or what his gears are so I can't say much. He did manage to solo MO anyways so...
    Don't quote me on all of this, it's simply my opinion.

Just want to add on top of that, that FT2 does indeed drop sehh =)

Banned
    Unfortunately these guys have no skills but big usd pockets paying ur way to have good gear gg bet gms got pay very well that month must have been a big commision check tomo 98.7 Bil i can only imagine the rest of buyers out there

Quote Originally Posted by LaPela View Post
    Unfortunately these guys have no skills but big usd pockets paying ur way to have good gear gg bet gms got pay very well that month must have been a big commision check tomo 98.7 Bil i can only imagine the rest of buyers out there
    according to cabal terms and logics they are legit.
    Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    according to cabal terms and logics they are legit.
    Dont you spend usd as well?Why do you talk as if you run dungeons to get ur sh..it.
    mad cuz you cant afford as much gear as them?
    Quote Originally Posted by LaPela View Post
    i didnt know this game require skills, only thing it requires common sense

Quote Originally Posted by Troll123 View Post
    Dont you spend usd as well?Why do you talk as if you run dungeons to get ur sh..it.
    mad cuz you cant afford as much gear as them?

i didnt know this game require skills, only thing it requires common sense
    i did spend usd to gear up,thats not a secret,but i dont do it anymore cuz its not worth it;usd was never a prob and it isnt,so me not having forcy 30 amp or any of that shiz is cuz game is 100% dead.
    lol dont you have a life like every1 else? or the only thing u do to "feel joy" is pathetically trying to flame on other ppl? lol thats just sad man,wonder if u got any friends in real life cuz ur life must really .

edit:wut i meant with "according to cabal terms and logics they are legit" is that cabal throws usd event so since they still like to blow usd on this events to have the temporary top gear is cuz they have the money and feel happy about it.so why not spend usd/time on w/e they want?just grow up already.
    Last edited by xFear; 10-20-2013 at 02:10 PM.
    Living life, peace out!

Epicness.... Not shocked.

Banned
    Usd Skills go go go Spend that paycheck tomo toma or whatever ur name is now all that amp and cant solo mo only crusade better than yall keep on hating

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast