Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal Extreme: My Name Is Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    i did spend usd to gear up,thats not a secret,but i dont do it anymore cuz its not worth it;usd was never a prob and it isnt,so me not having forcy 30 amp or any of that shiz is cuz game is 100% dead.
    lol dont you have a life like every1 else? or the only thing u do to "feel joy" is pathetically trying to flame on other ppl? lol thats just sad man,wonder if u got any friends in real life cuz ur life must really .
    The whole reason this game is slowly dying is because of the amp scroll event. So in other words, you're basically saying that if no one had enough alz to even get one scroll during this event, you would have continued to spend usd?

Also, just to clarify, TomO and TomA are two different people.

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    i did spend usd to gear up,thats not a secret,but i dont do it anymore cuz its not worth it;usd was never a prob and it isnt,so me not having forcy 30 amp or any of that shiz is cuz game is 100% dead.
    lol dont you have a life like every1 else? or the only thing u do to "feel joy" is pathetically trying to flame on other ppl? lol thats just sad man,wonder if u got any friends in real life cuz ur life must really .

edit:wut i meant with "according to cabal terms and logics they are legit" is that cabal throws usd event so since they still like to blow usd on this events to have the temporary top gear is cuz they have the money and feel happy about it.so why not spend usd/time on w/e they want?just grow up already.

What "other people" do you speak of?
    i hardly post anything and if i do it takes up like 30sec of my life...so yea i do have a life ^.^ nice try tho bringing life into this

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by iShootRainbows View Post
    The whole reason this game is slowly dying is because of the amp scroll event. So in other words, you're basically saying that if no one had enough alz to even get one scroll during this event, you would have continued to spend usd?

Also, just to clarify, TomO and TomA are two different people.
    i don't think its cuz of the event, people always complain/quit because of some event or update.....
    its been the same pattern every year.."oh i hate this event i quit" "oh this new update su..cks i quit"

Im not saying the amp scroll event was great but its not a reason to quit, i enjoy this game even with crappy gear....
    if you wanna kill some1 in war with like 100amp, gang them..its not rocket science

Can't 1 thread every exist about someone's accomplishments without turning into a major flame thread. Who cares if Tomo spent Usd in this game or anyone for that matter. Est gives people that option by the items they sell in their cash shop. We all spend money on frivolous things in life. So Tomo and others have the expendable income to do that. Good for them. But that's no reason to start a session because you don't have the means that others do.

I haven't spent Usd in this game in over 2 years and still managed to pick up a scroll or two..... or Seven. :-) And for the record, the amp scroll event did not run this game. This game has been in a steady state of decline for years now. And as long as our GM's play the role of an absentee step parent, then nothing will change. By my records, there are only 6-7 people on the server that became godly from this event. That's not enough to cause the demise of this game.

Flame on. .. u know your want to.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    i don't think its cuz of the event, people always complain/quit because of some event or update.....
    its been the same pattern every year.."oh i hate this event i quit" "oh this new update su..cks i quit"

Im not saying the amp scroll event was great but its not a reason to quit, i enjoy this game even with crappy gear....
    if you wanna kill some1 in war with like 100amp, gang them..its not rocket science
    Really? The amp scroll event wasn't THAT bad?
    Tell me what people will think when they get told that several players have spent roughly 100b to get their end-game gear, especially newcomers. Unless people only get on to talk to friends, I'm pretty sure no one would be willing to "enjoy this game."

Banned
    Hi im Sandulf, or Vepa w/e and iv been banned from forum twice by GMs because they say i talk trash on them, and i think there is a 3rd ban to follow but anyway here is my story.
    It was my dream to join Sei and i did, thinking its the coolest thing and it was! There are alot of great ppl there but unlike their motos and teaching i think some of them went the dark way of using and purchasing vouchers. All i can say is that in my eyes DK/ Burning is the only person i rly felt was holding the core together and standing up to actual "legit" game play (running dg and developing actual combo skill), anyway my opinion.
    1) So yeah Brodumort (from sei) had ~100+ vouchers in ah
    2) Crusade had ~30-40 vouchers maybe idk
    3) Mafia has ~ 5 sehh in ah when new crafting came out...
    In general look at all the events they are USD based from + ur gear to 15....add that up to tomo's 90b or w/e and not to mention any1 else with more than 1 +15 forci piece.
    I used to hear great stories from Venus where a "GOOD" GM would visit and give out buff and help ppl with crafting and run dg, im sad this is not the norm. And when the GMs now tell u they have no time well im pretty sure they are full of it. If they took at least 5min every day to buff ppl maybe we would have a bigger community. Think of Cabal like US...it used to be a great country that manufactured stuff lets call that "good old days" when ppl run the dg then the vouchers came "the lets make the Chinese do it for us for cheaper while we fk up the economy and other ppl". Nothing is gona change tho, ppl still gona buy vouchers and safeguards, and GM still gona slack even when new steam players come (which trust me is not going to happen like u all are hoping), unless the GMs rly do something amazing with themselves.
    Spending a little is ok but srly? giving in to ur emotions to alleviate ur pixel suffering is killing the game. So calm ur t1ts

Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    Can't 1 thread every exist about someone's accomplishments without turning into a major flame thread. Who cares if Tomo spent Usd in this game or anyone for that matter. Est gives people that option by the items they sell in their cash shop. We all spend money on frivolous things in life. So Tomo and others have the expendable income to do that. Good for them. But that's no reason to start a session because you don't have the means that others do.
    Uh...what accomplishment? All I see here is him spending approximately 100b to beat Romp in a STANDING pvp. What else can we do with this thread other than flame? "Oh yeah, good job, you beat Romp in a standing pvp, you're the strongest FB in Cabal NA/Global. Beating Romp means you're the strongest." This thread has the word "MUST FLAME" written all over it, it's like you guys were asking for it. Pretty sure the video would have been much better if he did a war video at least, or tried to freestyle. I personally would have enjoyed watching that. But then again, I'm just a minority, what I say doesn't even matter.
    Last edited by iShootRainbows; 10-20-2013 at 04:28 PM.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by iShootRainbows View Post
    Really? The amp scroll event wasn't THAT bad?
    Tell me what people will think when they get told that several players have spent roughly 100b to get their end-game gear, especially newcomers. Unless people only get on to talk to friends, I'm pretty sure no one would be willing to "enjoy this game."
    To me it wasn't, i still run my dungeons, still war, still talk to my friends..it hasn't effected me in anyway...And to you your definition "enjoying the game" is probably different then others. Your acting like this amp scroll made god players, it didnt..They still can get defeated but not as easy and either way most of the players who got amp scrolls where already overpowered either way.

Shadow Titanium
    hey i beat romp before
    Last edited by OverFlow; 10-20-2013 at 04:40 PM.

Banned
    Its not about who spend what, or how much, it comes down to the events THEY DON'T INVOLVE THE WHOLE POPULATION BUT JUST THE MINORITY! i rly dont want ur stinking eos+8 for 1 day or ur +14 gear and its urs bull (hard to make it 7 days or 14 is it?). How about an event where any lvl can participate WITHOUT spending usd to enjoy it. Killing things gettin letters....or get out competed on event monsters due to out geared players pk u? Yeah new steam players will enjoy these events.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast