Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Cabal Extreme: My Name Is Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    So you went into a dungeon with a hacker, whos fault is that?
    why would you run a dungeon with some1 you dont know
    R u 4reals?! Teach us your Jedi mind tricks!

Forcium
    XI is overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Siri View Post
    Should i point out to u that SS of cloud running MO in hacking time with some hacker?
    they didnt do shiz to me because i wasnt inside the dungeon or even the same channel when they did the MO hack, unlike what you're saying, you went into the same dungeon as the hacker lol

Wow... this thread kinda took a left turn somewhere.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    they didnt do shiz to me because i wasnt inside the dungeon or even the same channel when they did the MO hack, unlike what you're saying, you went into the same dungeon as the hacker lol
    How can u even tell anymore? We still have the same glitches since a year ago +some
    ppl seem hitting from miles away and striped off the costumes
    bm3 doesn't show u all the party member's animation
    Buffs on party members icons disappear
    People freezing upon death or from a spike attack
    Had pt runs where 2-3 ppl whould dc or ran once with 1 person who dc multiple times

Pff not that hacking gona get u anything good with these crappy drop rates...hacking doesn't even make u rich, which is the sad part.
    Double deuce: ban (s obv) hacking (doesn't deliver)=vouchers ;D

Quote Originally Posted by IFrost View Post
    Flame on, no offense Lorkan but you guys banned my account just because i went to a dungeon with a hacker, and didn't know she was hacking aka JiSook, and you said i hacked? get your facts straight, let's just say i rather die than go working like DJango, cause right now you guys working like DJango.so like kill yourself. flame on bro.
    We investigate each individual account for any illegal activity. You didn't get blocked because you were just partied with a "hacker."

America, blames president (GM Snow) forgets about the other 2/3 of the government

Real Q: last time GM came and gave buffs, GM's dont want our love
    You're still not thinking before you speak.

You want an analogy. "That's like complaining about the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) at the US Postal Services."

Good bye Sandulf.

Shadow Titanium
    So does this prove that skill have nothing to do with being good...seems it's all about gear right?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    SO much love in our community. Might I point out something interesting my 2 buds and I talked about last night? Notice how all the "strong" people in cabal are now all called alz buyers and flamed upon? When in the past, people used to be in awe of them and want to make their character's that strong. What happened to that sense of community? It all became me me me me. Unless some miracle happens, I doubt the community will change at all.
    Back than i use to be in awe of people who worked hard to get HR20 and have decent gears. Now the only thing i'm in awe of is the amount of USD I would have to use to make my character as strong as them.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    So does this prove that skill have nothing to do with being good...seems it's all about gear right?
    you need certain gear to be good, and in war gear doesn't help much as you think..

Pff not that hacking gona get u anything good with these crappy drop rates...hacking doesn't even make u rich, which is the sad part.
    Double deuce: ban (s obv) hacking (doesn't deliver)=vouchers ;D
    lol this is so sad and yet so true.but ppl hack a lot during war since war is and always has been a hacking enviroment and gms cant do nothing about it.
    Living life, peace out!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast