Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: FB Hall of Fame

Know what to do and when to do it simple :0

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by ByungShin View Post
    how does one define skill? pure skill that is... because someone is a tank and can tank on multiple people in war and score high because of it doesn't mean they're skilled because they can score high... knowing what to do in war and when to do it? I suppose it can be considered skill... curious but... who are the best freestylers out there? no gear... just simply skill... o_O curious as to what everyone thinks...
    Indeed. As jam said, the ability to use combo efficiently and knowing when and what to debuff and when to use ranged would be a skilled player. Knowing the mechanics of your class are involved in being skilled. I wouldn't consider myself highly skilled on all fronts. I'm a little more on the debuff end of things and pve, than ability to take out targets and players quickly and score high in war. The next update may assist me there in score though . One of the limitations for many people is internet connection speed. There are those who can't even combo because their latency is too high. Mine is typically good enough I can get fade in combo if I hit combo key twice, sometimes once. Whereas some of my good friends are able to hit it on 1 key press 100% of the time with no problem. I want to say I've mentioned this in the past, but there's never any one person best in all catagories. "Skilled" typically is referred to pvp and your effectiveness as your class to kill and survive. Better dmg output than input when fighting players and not guards. That's the normal "skill" people refer to, which goes along with that tankiness you mentioned.

The skilled players would normally be looked at as the players that can freestyle in lesser gear than their opponent and win 3/4 the time. (lack of crits tend to be that 1/4).

There are 2 modes of freestyle as I see: Raw Freestyle, and normal freestyle. Raw Freestyle is combat skills only. No shorts and no debuffs. Normal freestyle is any skill is allowed. Neither allow Aura or Battlemodes obviously.

The problem with normal pvp, is that the HP is so low that it's almost entirely relied on who crits most. I wish PvP mode boosted HP at least 3x so that the time limit is used more. I STILL think that people should just straight up stop doing standing pvp unless testing dmg. I simply auto-freestyle now. If they QQ. That's their problem they don't know how to pvp.

If you want to practice more, go join ch 20. It's more fun if you don't bm and use combo only. Not to mention you get honor for getting kills!
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 01-11-2014 at 08:07 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Indeed. As jam said, the ability to use combo efficiently and knowing when and what to debuff and when to use ranged would be a skilled player. Knowing the mechanics of your class are involved in being skilled. I wouldn't consider myself highly skilled on all fronts. I'm a little more on the debuff end of things and pve, than ability to take out targets and players quickly and score high in war. The next update may assist me there in score though . One of the limitations for many people is internet connection speed. There are those who can't even combo because their latency is too high. Mine is typically good enough I can get fade in combo if I hit combo key twice, sometimes once. Whereas some of my good friends are able to hit it on 1 key press 100% of the time with no problem. I want to say I've mentioned this in the past, but there's never any one person best in all catagories. "Skilled" typically is referred to pvp and your effectiveness as your class to kill and survive. Better dmg output than input when fighting players and not guards. That's the normal "skill" people refer to, which goes along with that tankiness you mentioned.

The skilled players would normally be looked at as the players that can freestyle in lesser gear than their opponent and win 3/4 the time. (lack of crits tend to be that 1/4).

There are 2 modes of freestyle as I see: Raw Freestyle, and normal freestyle. Raw Freestyle is combat skills only. No shorts and no debuffs. Normal freestyle is any skill is allowed. Neither allow Aura or Battlemodes obviously.

The problem with normal pvp, is that the HP is so low that it's almost entirely relied on who crits most. I wish PvP mode boosted HP at least 3x so that the time limit is used more. I STILL think that people should just straight up stop doing standing pvp unless testing dmg. I simply auto-freestyle now. If they QQ. That's their problem they don't know how to pvp.

If you want to practice more, go join ch 20. It's more fun if you don't bm and use combo only. Not to mention you get honor for getting kills!
    #TeamWarChannel!

Bro. That's old system for bossing. Not to mention that soloing a boss is mostly gear related. The only skill involved is timing debuffs perfectly. Its cool and all but not exactly applicable.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Ez game is ez

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345