Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: I got a friend to want to play

I got a friend to want to play

But he can't log on. I remember having this problem but I don't remember how I fixed it or where I found the answer. He just downloaded it. and when he logs in the bar saying connecting to server fills up. Which is weird because I know anytime that bar actually moves for me it doesn't actually do anything. Same for him. The bar fills then it says cannot connect to server. I'm sitting right next to him in my dorm room and I can connect just fine. He has a windows 8 like I do, I think his computer may actually be stronger than mine so I don't know what the problem is. Any easy way to fix that would be great. the sooner the answer the better. I'd like to get him in the game tomorrow. Or today I guess, it's 2:17 in the morning here. I'll check back here tomorrow when I wake up hopefully someone will help by then :3

try to click check files b4 running the game...or re-download it make sure his downloading it in the right website.

Shadow Titanium
    Have him turn off firewall.

Seireitei for the win!

I have the same problem. I turned off my anti-virus and firewall, but it doesn't help.