Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are SOME Staff/Support Robots?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    You must he new here I dont get butt hurt lol I just refuse to sugarcoat things for people
    How would I know what they deal with? Maybe cause I talk with them lol
    Oh I'm sorry I was not aware that speed and efficiency was treating people like apes lol
    So glad you know do much about my life and what kinda company I can work for
    Speaking of work they are paying me stupid good money to play on theese forums
    Nah i'm not new here i know exactly what your character is like. That type of person is the type that nobody likes. You come on forums to steam out cause you can't in real life. Based off previous threads and from what i understood is you don't even play the game anymore so me and im sure many others wonder wtf you're doing here? Prove you talk to them. Otherwise bull shet. There's a difference between being productive and being a dik. I've come to the conclusion you don't understand the difference. People can be productive without copy pasting the same message every time.

Get at my level son.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    OP is clearly retarded.
    Says the guy who doesn't understand the topic. Logic OP!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    The OP doesn't realize the quantity of HD tickets they get, and what % of those HDT's are stupid or pointless. If you don't understand something, ask how it works. Don't complain that it's not working if you don't understand how it works.
    Yah cause this game is soooooo extremely active. Retard. How would you even know what is going on behind the scenes you god damn hypocrite. You sit here pretending to know what is actually happening seriously? You sound like a stupid person.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Send us your resume or post it here, we don't mind looking at it.
    Just hold Ctrl + V I'm sure that summarizes it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarh View Post
    Nah i'm not new here
    Obviously you are with the quad-posting......

....and this

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...k-and-Crit-Dmg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    Obviously you are with the quad-posting......

....and this

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...k-and-Crit-Dmg
    Apparently not obvious enough. You smart bro.

Banned
    Apparently not obvious enough. You smart bro.
    Did you ever figure out if your attack complimented your crit damage?

Shadow Titanium
    Says the guy who doesn't understand the topic. Logic OP!
    I understood the topic. You're the one that doesn't understand gaming logic. Please, go home, you're retarded still.

Seireitei for the win!

Nah i'm not new here i know exactly what your character is like. That type of person is the type that nobody likes. You come on forums to steam out cause you can't in real life. Based off previous threads and from what i understood is you don't even play the game anymore so me and im sure many others wonder wtf you're doing here? Prove you talk to them. Otherwise bull shet. There's a difference between being productive and being a dik. I've come to the conclusion you don't understand the difference. People can be productive without copy pasting the same message every time.

Get at my level son.
    No-one likes me? Lol that's funny guess my guild who was loyal till the end didn't like me lol learn wtf your talking about before you open your mouth
    Trust me I'm exactly the same in person I say what I want and dont sugarcoat things yet again knowing nothing about me making assumptions is funny really
    Well I'm sorry if I log in game from time to time so I stay on the forums to ser what's going on and it's also Lotsa fun to play with people like you
    I dont need to prove anything to someone that can't understand productivitys and company protocalls it's simple really why they copy and paste the responces 1 it's faster 2 that's what the company wants them to do
    Get on your level no thanks I don't like to go down
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Titanium
    I think you have misplaced anger.

You wouldn't be posting anything if you received the answer you wanted to hear even if it was a copy and paste template. You're mad coz you didn't get what you want.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast