Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are SOME Staff/Support Robots?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Other then the lack of efforts on events I have not seen the lack of care from the gms
    Every ticket or question I ever had was responded and taken care
    Promptly and correctly

The gms care more then you think but they can only do whet the devs let them do they do not have free reign
    Stupid people Like me ? Please don't let your ignorance blind you don't let my lack of internet feelings make you see things in fact the only people I respect here and talk nice too are the gms because I know what kinda crying they deal with on a daily basis from people like yourself
    How is copy and pasting a responce treating people like apes ? God forbid they try to speed up there ticket times to help more people ......
    Who asked you or better yet who cares who you're nice to lol? I doubt you gain any respect from anyone worth mentioning and I'm sure in some way you get butt hurt about it. That's why you're the way you're.

How would you know what they deal with? You're the furthest thing from experiencing what support team experiences. Sitting in the forums all day reading threads isn't equivalent to what the support team does. Sorry bro.

"How is copy and pasting a responce treating people like apes ? God forbid they try to speed up there ticket times to help more people"

Speaking of being blind lol. And this why you'll never work as support in any half decent company.

Quote Originally Posted by edgarh View Post
    Who asked you or better yet who cares who you're nice to lol? I doubt you gain any respect from anyone worth mentioning and I'm sure in some way you get butt hurt about it. That's why you're the way you're.

How would you know what they deal with? You're the furthest thing from experiencing what support team experiences. Sitting in the forums all day reading threads isn't equivalent to what the support team does. Sorry bro.

"How is copy and pasting a responce treating people like apes ? God forbid they try to speed up there ticket times to help more people"

Speaking of being blind lol. And this why you'll never work as support in any half decent company.
    You must he new here I dont get butt hurt lol I just refuse to sugarcoat things for people
    How would I know what they deal with? Maybe cause I talk with them lol
    Oh I'm sorry I was not aware that speed and efficiency was treating people like apes lol
    So glad you know do much about my life and what kinda company I can work for
    Speaking of work they are paying me stupid good money to play on theese forums
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Shadow Titanium
    OP is clearly retarded.

Seireitei for the win!

The OP doesn't realize the quantity of HD tickets they get, and what % of those HDT's are stupid or pointless. If you don't understand something, ask how it works. Don't complain that it's not working if you don't understand how it works.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    The OP doesn't realize the quantity of HD tickets they get, and what % of those HDT's are stupid or pointless. If you don't understand something, ask how it works. Don't complain that it's not working if you don't understand how it works.
    It's funny how he implies that the community that's been here for a long time knows nothing but yet he's not understanding.

Seireitei for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Come on man he knows everything about cust service and support issues he clearly works in a high volume place with 3000 tickets pending
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Send us your resume or post it here, we don't mind looking at it.

Is a job requirement living under a bridge?
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaloreTheIndomitible View Post
    Is a job requirement living under a bridge?
    +1 For my ginger ninja future past post
    Last edited by MandaloreTheIndomitible; 11-01-2013 at 12:38 PM.
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

You heard it here folks howfy is now a professionally commissioned GM troll. Get me a job at est so.i can.release cabal 2 mayne

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    You heard it here folks howfy is now a professionally commissioned GM troll. Get me a job at est so.i can.release cabal 2 mayne
    Send us your resume or post it here, we don't mind looking at it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast