Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Why are SOME Staff/Support Robots?

I reviewed your ticket history. I reviewed the answer provided by our staff. Your issue was handled correctly and enough information was provided to explain why your account was blocked.

Your account was blocked on 01-20-2012. The first ticket you sent was on 01-21-2012, titled "Blocked accout? or OGP not transfered?" Your last login was 01-13-2012.

Block Date: 01-20-2012
    Block Reason: Unauthorized Account Access
    Block Type: Permanent

Answer Provided:

"After an extensive and thorough investigation, we were able to verify that your account has been linked to an unauthorized access of another player’s account."

Shadow Titanium
    Owned.

Seireitei for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    I reviewed your ticket history. I reviewed the answer provided by our staff. Your issue was handled correctly and enough information was provided to explain why your account was blocked.

Your account was blocked on 01-20-2012. The first ticket you sent was on 01-21-2012, titled "Blocked accout? or OGP not transfered?" Your last login was 01-13-2012.

Block Date: 01-20-2012
    Block Reason: Unauthorized Account Access
    Block Type: Permanent

Answer Provided:

"After an extensive and thorough investigation, we were able to verify that your account has been linked to an unauthorized access of another player’s account."
    See he went investigate for you!
    Lorky so nice!

K close thread!

Impossible. My account would have never been used in such a manner. (by my autorization) It had to have been due to my attempting to get the account info back. Cause why would it have happened the day before my ticket? I tried to access my account and could not get in. I dled it and tried to log into my character. It told me unable. I ticketed it, and that was the response I get. It happened to close to the same time for it to be a coincidence. I may not know how this stuff works, but there is no way my account was used for illegal access the day before I return. I was gone for an entire year (near enough) explain that? I am no hacker, I don't know how to hack. All I wanted was my account back which has been accused of being used for illegal intrusion. How can that be when I was gone? Look at my last log in time when I was in the game before I returned. It may not have been a year, but near enough. If it was used for an illegal, they sure timed it perfectly... I believe that if it were possible to check, the ip address would not even match. (between the 2 access points) if they did, then somehow my attempt at access was pinged as a hack. I don't know how to explain it. But this issue was never resolved as I was not assisted in the slightest. I believe that a GM is supposed to assist players who have been wronged. I have been seriously wronged here and I am receiving no assistance?

We are here to provide you with the best possible service possible within our protocol. It may not be the answer you wish to hear, but that is the best possible answer we are able to provide.

The information we've gathered lead us to believe that your account was involved in the issue stated above. I'm sorry that I can't just take your word on this.

I'm sorry for saying this but, I find it hard to believe your excuses.

You were gone for a year. Yet, your account/character last logged in 01-13-2012.
    A day after your account gets blocked, you submit a ticket regarding a request for an OGP transfer or inquiry about your blocked account.
    You believe that you were blocked because you tried to regain access to your account.

Just a heads up to anyone who wanted to be smart. Just because you didn't get caught in the act, it doesn't mean you will not get caught.

That was close timing. At least you gave me more info then any other. The date on when I sent the ticket is indeed my return. Someone "had" hacked my account and "used it" for this sake. I would think you may find it strange that I would submit tickets for assistance on my account around what a week later? I am glad you cleared up the other mess about it being me that got it blocked while trying to retrieve it. Still doesn't answer the question as to why it was flagged the day before I sent the ticket though. I sent it either the day of or the very next day. It was very aggrivating when I could not access my own account. (I have never been hacked before till now) The worst part is, that I am a victim of a hack, and because that coward used my account I have been banned. Over a year nearly 2, and I still can't get any help with it I wish yall could do more. I don't know what to do, I rather not give up really.

lorkan, you're arguing with a wall bro

Quote Originally Posted by Emyrus View Post
    That was close timing. At least you gave me more info then any other. The date on when I sent the ticket is indeed my return. Someone "had" hacked my account and "used it" for this sake. I would think you may find it strange that I would submit tickets for assistance on my account around what a week later? I am glad you cleared up the other mess about it being me that got it blocked while trying to retrieve it. Still doesn't answer the question as to why it was flagged the day before I sent the ticket though. I sent it either the day of or the very next day. It was very aggrivating when I could not access my own account. (I have never been hacked before till now) The worst part is, that I am a victim of a hack, and because that coward used my account I have been banned. Over a year nearly 2, and I still can't get any help with it I wish yall could do more. I don't know what to do, I rather not give up really.
    iight let me explain something too u .... although u may not be the one who committed these acts (may not be lol ) ur account was still used to commit them therefore your account is guilty of crime and has to go to jail ... since GMs have nooo proof that u were actually aways.

so if u still wana play ... make a new account .. lvlin is not hard any more lol but im goin to have to kill u ... for makin me take Lorkan's side on this T_T
    contradicted beliefs T_T Lorkan does his job

I just hope none of you guys fall victim to hackers like i have. I didn't even realize it was possible to do this honestly. (using someone else's account for a hack) Part of the reason, is I am fighting for the character/name. I actually wish they were more understanding on this matter. I do know that hackers get banned, I fully understand that. But when someone is hacked, then their account is used for a hack, they have to suffer for the actions of another? Seems a bit strange to me. To his previous reply (the Gms) I didn't even have the client down loaded on my pc on the 13th. Coincidental timing on their part.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Emyrus View Post
    I just hope none of you guys fall victim to hackers like i have. I didn't even realize it was possible to do this honestly. (using someone else's account for a hack) Part of the reason, is I am fighting for the character/name. I actually wish they were more understanding on this matter. I do know that hackers get banned, I fully understand that. But when someone is hacked, then their account is used for a hack, they have to suffer for the actions of another? Seems a bit strange to me.
    Too many hackers used the phrase. "Not me, my friend/brother/sister's bf/dog/hamster/Jesus/home depot guy used my account to hack. I'm innocent" excuse to get away of their crimes.

Seireitei for the win!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast