Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Why are SOME Staff/Support Robots?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by bavsikja View Post
    *removed*
    Oh really now. Cool story bro.
    Last edited by [GM] Kato; 11-21-2013 at 08:39 AM.

Seireitei for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by edgarh View Post
    I'm not gonna bash the entire Cabal staff cause I know some actually put in there time and dedication but jesus for the few who literally do nothing to try and improve their game please find a job you actually enjoy working at for the sake of the people that pay to play and more importantly for yourself.

Frustrating to see people half as.s it for the job they applied for. That's what you get payed for so either do your job right or consider something that's more suitable to your likings. And by your likings i mean something you are motivated on working with not just sitting back passively and waiting for your paycheck.

Hope I don't get banned for this and some actually take the constructive criticism to heart instead of looking for some type of revenge.
    yea, totally agree. -.-

i send a tiket

different gm but equals answer and no solution.
    but nothing mourn

I understand what you were saying. I am sure many have made excuses in the past. Thing is, I am the only 1 with legal access to the account. So your comments will remain inaccurate. I fell victim to a hack, and because of that jerk I have lost my account. There is no justice for the innocent, they just point accusing fingers and tell you there is nothing they will do. I really hope that no one else has this problem ever in the future. I don't know what to do personally. I am near enough worried about playing any games anymore just because some other jerk could hack me again and get that account banned too...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaka View Post
    yea, totally agree. -.-

i send a tiket

different gm but equals answer and no solution.
    but nothing mourn
    Please provide the Ticket #.

Lorkan to EstSoft CEO '-'

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456