Attack:2152
    Defense:1937
    CD:192
    Amp:59
    Rate:55/55 i can go 60+ if i can get a mcr rune
    HP:6433

Build: 599 STR:599 INT:77 dex:550

Reduce dmg:321 Evasion:1989

Are these gears good enough? even for sig? i've pvp most people well in T4 and i've won, FB BL FA WI just hard to beat a FS with those damn crits,i have no intentions of changing to forcium My intentions are to put 7 amp into those sig pieces and hopefully gain my way to around 70 amp ish and get a bike with res stats,all my parts aren't fully upgraded to the max yet so my def can go far still and possibly hit 2.2k def and i'm not 190 yet so yeah. is there any hope of becoming a golden BL a somewhat pro one in T4 with sig?

Titanium
    If you wanna focus on pvp/war stats, I'd suggest moving some of that dex to str for more hp and dmg reduce. In regards to gear, yours seem pretty good. I'd grab a 7/40 redo blade instead of katana. The attack difference between blades and katanas are still way to big to be using kats. Your pet needs some work. Definitely get a mcr rune and try to max all of your runes.

just need higher honor rank, high resist bike and .....skill

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    If you wanna focus on pvp/war stats, I'd suggest moving some of that dex to str for more hp and dmg reduce. In regards to gear, yours seem pretty good. I'd grab a 7/40 redo blade instead of katana. The attack difference between blades and katanas are still way to big to be using kats. Your pet needs some work. Definitely get a mcr rune and try to max all of your runes.
    I'm perfectly fine with dex build in war, a lot of blocks and miss, most of the time 2~3M dmg given and around 800k dmg taken, Some people say if I go full forcy it would be better than my sig is this true? well i'd have about 60 less def cause my sig is ex upgraded and x4 sig the bonus, I have the skill just not the res rate bike, i'm only HR 13 working on it. Does any of you know how well a STR BL perform in pve? i've never tested it myself.

RedOsmium
    get forcy gloves for the 3 rr, it helps alot

attk rate makes up the low attk from katana i believe.

Go full forcy

Titanium
    Attk rate doesn't benefit you much especially when you combo the majority of the time. Also BM2 adds attk rate anyway, so the only benefit to using kats is in BM3. However BM3 skills add accuracy anyway. I'm a STR BL if that helps with anything.

You may be blocking and evading more, but when people are comboing, they won't miss anyway (unless you are in intuition). Forcium is definitely the way to go. The difference between +15 sig and 15 forci is 68 def per piece.

Shadow Titanium
    100 INT for the boosts on res stats

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    100 INT for the boosts on res stats
    the 100 int only gives 1 more resist rate thats all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast