Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: War Additions/Alterations Ideas

War Additions/Alterations Ideas

As I said in another thread (this one) that I'd make a thread to start writing ideas for changes or additions possible to make war a better experience.

As most of you already know (i hope) the top 10% and top 30% get additional wexp bonus at the end of war, but perhaps there should be additional bonus sources, like Most Kills or Most Bases Captured, or Most Supportive (non-alz built towers).

Another idea I wrote in the thread mentioned was the idea of bonus points for assists (like 3 pts to team and .3 pts to personal score, with assist only counting if you dealt over 30% of target's HP in dmg), or killing spree's that accrue more as you live longer.

I mentioned the idea of winning bonus of an exp boost of like 1%. The totals would be reset after bonus war is completed. Perhaps Bonus could be determined not only by just T5, but by which nation wins the majority of the wars, Since 5's odd number it'd work) although that might turn out to be higher ppls farming lower wars to win 3 noob ones.

/discuss

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    nation bonus should be base on total wins, plus kills, plus points plus total build? for the week to determine winning nation not base on one war. There should also be a tracking for everyone to see of how far ahead one nation is ahead of the other during the week.

I agree. It shouldn't be a one war win to get it. It makes no drive for any other wars.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    nation bonus should be base on total wins, plus kills, plus points plus total build? for the week to determine winning nation not base on one war. There should also be a tracking for everyone to see of how far ahead one nation is ahead of the other during the week.
    Yep and not to mention since the bonus war is pretty late and many of our main cap t5 guys end up going to sleep so over all distribution for bonus would be really epic
    Last edited by Raunak; 02-11-2014 at 01:13 PM.