Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: EOD B3F Completed

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    oh no,it is your problem.

You guys just claimed to finish eod3 when all we saw was a mysterious fade to black when things started getting too dicey for you guys,followed by nothing but a timestamp for proof?

cool story bro...
    Report them if you think they did anything wrong. If they get banned, you are right. If they don't. You are wrong. Simple as that.
    My Youtube Channel My Dungeon Video Guides

Thank you for the sig InfiCathi!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Athian View Post
    Report them if you think they did anything wrong. If they get banned, you are right. If they don't. You are wrong. Simple as that.
    Nah, I got more constructive things to do.

But, If a different guild beat it first with the exact same lack of evidence,Seireitei themselves would flame on....

then go do them and get off the forums

grats on achievement seireitei

But, If a different guild beat it first with the exact same lack of evidence,Seireitei themselves would flame on....
    Umm.... Imma have to call BS on that one. Tell me what Sei members troll forums to knock people down or start drama. Sorry kid, that's not us. And that has never been the leadership of this guild, which is who was involved in the completion of that run. Your accusations are baseless, and if you had any common sense, you would realize that a party made up of the best players in NA are not going to hack to beat a dungeon that we can obviously beat. We have been posting our progression in this dungeon since it first came out and we couldn't even beat the Estrella then. And on top of that, we go ahead and post video proof here, and EU forums for the world to dissect ? ? ? Logic isn't your strong suit is it?

So flame all you want, it won't take away the fact that Sei was the first to beat MO, Awakened ft2, and EOD3. But don't try and knock us down to your level by saying we would do the same. Sorry, we have more constructive things to do.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    Umm.... Imma have to call BS on that one. Tell me what Sei members troll forums to knock people down or start drama. Sorry kid, that's not us. And that has never been the leadership of this guild, which is who was involved in the completion of that run. Your accusations are baseless, and if you had any common sense, you would realize that a party made up of the best players in NA are not going to hack to beat a dungeon that we can obviously beat. We have been posting our progression in this dungeon since it first came out and we couldn't even beat the Estrella then. And on top of that, we go ahead and post video proof here, and EU forums for the world to dissect ? ? ? Logic isn't your strong suit is it?

So flame all you want, it won't take away the fact that Sei was the first to beat MO, Awakened ft2, and EOD3. But don't try and knock us down to your level by saying we would do the same. Sorry, we have more constructive things to do.
    Except you have no video proof,you have a video that cuts out after getting rolled and at the end, a timestamp.

I also find it hard to believe that tomo was the only one recording since you all have fraps.
    Last edited by xvxURIZENxvx; 11-12-2013 at 06:52 PM.

Except you have no video proof,you have a video that cuts out after getting rolled and at the end, a timestamp.

I also find it hard to believe that tomo was the only one recording since you all have fraps.
    Toma.... Not Tomo... two different people...... And your wrong, David is the only other one who fraps most runs due to him putting together a guild retrospective every year. We have either Toma or Crusade frap, and Toma opted for this one. Fraps slow my shiet down to much, this is why you see no videos from me..... But hey, keep guessing.

Either way, Im done here. Not gonna sit here and argue with a kid who feels the need to troll for fun. Our gear an our MANY accomplishments in this game speak for themselves.... But then again, it is only a game ! ! ! !
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Uri, it's best you just give this case a rest. It's better to be proud that NA has actually beat it at least once legitimately with the small size of our community. We already saw the time of a hack run (here) and they were nothing like it. Think about it realistically and not hypothetically from the bias the (sadly) global additions have added. You can't base a whole group based on actions of a select few from one, two, three years ago. You can't claim paying off GM's either or any crap like that. I was a premium user for about 4 years non-stop and that didn't do anything (aside from any costumes and extras I purchased over the years). Basically, in a nutshell, WYSIWYG. If you can't accept it, then remember it's not the world's problem.

Thanks BR for the detailed info about the probable cost of an elitist group run. I suspect that another strong group under yall's strength would cost a bit more unfortunately. I think the point of showing that info is to show how the money based side requirements really need to be altered if they want the larger masses to know they have a chance at stuff like this as well (which includes the other well geared players that still get decimated there). I think the price/quantity ratios are a little steep honestly.

Oh yea. Fun fact: guardian title is coming back next update. As well as a complete overhaul on how score for bringer/guardian is tallied.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 11-12-2013 at 07:30 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Uri, it's best you just give this case a rest. It's better to be proud that NA has actually beat it at least once legitimately with the small size of our community. We already saw the time of a hack run (here) and they were nothing like it. Think about it realistically and not hypothetically from the bias the (sadly) global additions have added. You can't base a whole group based on actions of a select few from one, two, three years ago. You can't claim paying off GM's either or any crap like that. I was a premium user for about 4 years non-stop and that didn't do anything (aside from any costumes and extras I purchased over the years). Basically, in a nutshell, WYSIWYG. If you can't accept it, then remember it's not the world's problem.

Thanks BR for the detailed info about the probable cost of an elitist group run. I suspect that another strong group under yall's strength would cost a bit more unfortunately. I think the point of showing that info is to show how the money based side requirements really need to be altered if they want the larger masses to know they have a chance at stuff like this as well (which includes the other well geared players that still get decimated there). I think the price/quantity ratios are a little steep honestly.

Oh yea. Fun fact: guardian title is coming back next update. As well as a complete overhaul on how score for bringer/guardian is tallied.
    That's the thing bro,I want to be proud of NA,I just want to see it done legit that way credit is given when credit is due...this just seems too suspect.

That's the thing bro,I want to be proud of NA,I just want to see it done legit that way credit is given when credit is due...this just seems too suspect.
    What would you consider to be the "legit" way?
    The Seireitei party that completed EOD3 is with people who are the strongest in their class, do you really think they need to photoshop a video to make it seem like they completed it legit? Better question, do you really think they need to hack to beat it? Seireitei posted their progress on EOD3 since day one when it was released, it was obvious that they would eventually complete it. So in all honesty, you don't need to be proud of their accomplishment, no one is asking or forcing you to be. You probably have much more "constructive things" to do anyways...like posting on the forums about your opinions that no one really gives 2 sh!ts about :c

Oh, and grats, Seireitei.

Seriously guys, ignore his post like they are not even there. He only wants a reaction out of people.
    My Youtube Channel My Dungeon Video Guides

Thank you for the sig InfiCathi!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast