Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: EOD B3F Completed

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    The only thing that proves is that you were ONCE in their guild. You could have been there for a week or months...
    I'd like to see you on their guild list right now with their emblem.
    Of course you would,I'm willing to bet they would too.

Awe.... he kept the photo. Sentimental value? And no, your not in Sei now. And yes, I'm 100% sure of that. So no need to play this stupid game. Thanx for all the laughs by the way. Your posts are comical.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    Awe.... he kept the photo. Sentimental value? And no, your not in Sei now. And yes, I'm 100% sure of that. So no need to play this stupid game. Thanx for all the laughs by the way. Your posts are comical.
    Just passing time while I collect my shares

Quote Originally Posted by Athian View Post
    Report them if you think they did anything wrong. If they get banned, you are right. If they don't. You are wrong. Simple as that.

Don't they have a GM in their guild? I'm pretty sure they do, or at least did...so the chances of them getting banned is slim to none, and slim just left.

Edit: After looking at the vid and seeing who was in party, the GM's character is in the party. So who knows what actually went on in there after the video cut off.
    Last edited by Triplethreat; 11-13-2013 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    Don't they have a GM in their guild? I'm pretty sure they do, or at least did...so the chances of them getting banned is slim to none, and slim just left.

Edit: After looking at the vid and seeing who was in party, the GM's character is in the party. So who knows what actually went on in there after the video cut off.
    Okay you got me. But I gave up my title as gm. To many tickets to answer

is this rl?

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    You act like you know everything about Seireitei as if you were in their guild for years. The amount of attention you want is worse than Miavii's (no offense).
    None taken but at least when I want to grab attention I really get it. nomsayin?
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

I'm unknown but I have to comment on this,First off congrats, I donno how you did it but grats, second to the troll, everyone on the forums just say congrats, you think they gonna care? no, no one cares, in the end there will always be new and stronger players, bottom line it's just a game, it's fiction pixels empty space, shall I go on?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    Congratz!
    Here's a new arguement.....oreos>chips ahoy!
    Now here is an argument I can get into.....

Fist off, are we talking about regular Chips Ahoy! or the chewy ones. Cause the chewy ones are not good.
    Oreos by far beat out Chips Ahoy for just grabbing a cookie and downing a few dozen.

BUT, if you wanna dunk a cookie in cold milk...... Chips Ahoy>Oreo.. Hands down.

There it is..... Come at me ! !
    Last edited by Razwordz; 11-14-2013 at 07:52 AM.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Congratz!
    Here's a new arguement.....oreos>chips ahoy!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast