Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drop rate with or without premium service

Shadow Titanium

Drop rate with or without premium service

Drop rate increased 100% - How is this calculated?

As much as I farm and pay each month for a service that actually doesn't increase my loot. I would get same amount without premium than with.

Seireitei for the win!

From personal experience in the past, you simply get more drops in total. The chances are the same, the frequency is increased. It will not influence chests honestly since those are 100% (with exception of RS's relic chests) drop rate.

Lets just say that IC2 mobs have a 5% chance to drop something if killed. That 100% boost increase would make those mobs have a 10% chance to drop something when killed instead. This can also influence bosses themselves dropping something which is a low chance but possible (with exception of bosses which drop items instead of chests by default like LiD).

Typically with farming, you'll notice quite a bit more dungeon crafting materials dropping than without premium (which normally are cheaper to make than buying the dungeon entries).

Hope this makes sense.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    It just annoys me that the past 8 months of buying premium all months, I still haven't got anything good drop other than SEMx2 from VC but I see people getting SEH/Epaulets/epic loot evry so dungeon run. Doesn't encourage me to get it anymore.

Seireitei for the win!

spam more .... 5 runs is not enough .... i mean the drop rate only affects how ofter stuff drop from mobs ... since every thing in a chest has a % chance to be drop that + 100% affects them all for e.g. non-slotted no-epic forci suits have 10%(not actually values) while forci non-slotted outrageous have 5% chance
    they both are affected by +100% which = to 110% and 105% respectively .. which is the same as (10 and 5) % ... lol however its all about luck i ran 227
    lava-hellfire in 1 week .... nothing good .. the ratio uch to uchh was 1:3 approx with occasional craft forci suit drops ... best of luck when u get bored come to ch 14 ill fix that for ya lol T_T im the only one who pks these days

this is FUNNY! 4 years Premium service farming gears that seven coin gears + miraculous gears = 2600% 2nd slot have never got a good drop. Years ago I got a pre slotted 14% amp sig FA boots from a lobatum in MF without farming gears. The drop rate is crap will it ever be more with farming gears I like to beg but yeah. Soloing IC2 almost every day get only AOG+7, 2 slotted annihilation helm FB Sig most common drops Forcy, SIG, UCHH, UCH, Force rings, and AOGs. But my friends always seem to get EOF. EOG, EOS+8's. Anyways the point is I seem to get better drops with no farming gears how does that work? How much do I farm. All day every day. There was a day I got 2 def runes in a row in MF that seemed like mad luck. When it comes to farming its all luck I dont really know if party hunting really increases chances. with my FB 15 runs for the merg ring, BL 200+ runs. Again in 4 years no bike drops, no EOF+7-8 drops, but it might have changed now that they made the world bosses stronger. A guild mate of mine got a SEH from VC 4 month ago form last chest. So good luck to all who are hunting as I read many drop lists and still manage to get . One suggestion would be increase the drop rate for seven coin gears.

Shadow Titanium
    I got a SEHH in a guild party but the party leader decided to scam us all by selling for IRL money. The only good drop and that's what happens.

Seireitei for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by shankatsu View Post
    this is FUNNY! 4 years Premium service farming gears that seven coin gears + miraculous gears = 2600% 2nd slot have never got a good drop. Years ago I got a pre slotted 14% amp sig FA boots from a lobatum in MF without farming gears. The drop rate is crap will it ever be more with farming gears I like to beg but yeah. Soloing IC2 almost every day get only AOG+7, 2 slotted annihilation helm FB Sig most common drops Forcy, SIG, UCHH, UCH, Force rings, and AOGs. But my friends always seem to get EOF. EOG, EOS+8's. Anyways the point is I seem to get better drops with no farming gears how does that work? How much do I farm. All day every day. There was a day I got 2 def runes in a row in MF that seemed like mad luck. When it comes to farming its all luck I dont really know if party hunting really increases chances. with my FB 15 runs for the merg ring, BL 200+ runs. Again in 4 years no bike drops, no EOF+7-8 drops, but it might have changed now that they made the world bosses stronger. A guild mate of mine got a SEH from VC 4 month ago form last chest. So good luck to all who are hunting as I read many drop lists and still manage to get . One suggestion would be increase the drop rate for seven coin gears.
    like perm farmin gear doens't affect chest T_T sorry bud llol ant its 2 slot items and alz drop .. not + outrageous or annihilation lol like i said its about luck farmin more just increases ur chances of gettin lucky

If ur looking for epic drops from chests, nothing will help you unfortunately. If, however, you wanted to grind to 190 in arcane trace it might be useful to have increased drop rate.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    If ur looking for epic drops from chests, nothing will help you unfortunately. If, however, you wanted to grind to 190 in arcane trace it might be useful to have increased drop rate.
    I'm working on that 180 after I get my EoF8. =P

Seireitei for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by darkflash View Post
    like perm farmin gear doens't affect chest T_T sorry bud llol ant its 2 slot items and alz drop .. not + outrageous or annihilation lol like i said its about luck farmin more just increases ur chances of gettin lucky
    You are correct the point I was making is how crappy the 2 slot drop rate is as it is crap, you misunderstood me not saying nothing bout eppy items talking about drops in general. I have 7 coin with gears on I get no slots and if I have no farming gears on I get, guess what, two slotted gears lol. I would think it would be pretty cool too add a miraculous with epic drop chance or rarity chance increase. The way Ive figured with this system is like you said pure luck. But some people get way too lucky.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast