Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ep. 10: Balance of Power --- Information

LOL did i read that rank 1 guild can control ah fee for up to 6% and that guild gets the money up to 500 mill daily someone clarify this for me

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Burning i think you misread.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Ep. 10: Balance of Power --- Updates so far

2. War Changes and Additions
    [list][*] Long awaited: Re-added Guardian's.
    - Only for T5 levels (170-190)
    - Based on Scores for the week and selected on Monday at midnight.
    - 1 for each class, for each nation (except Bringer) for a total of 12

Well the #1 guild controlling the alz can be good, IF they keep at 1% but of course who knows what they will decide. Id rather they take it off altogether without giving a guild 1.5b a week.

<DivineGuardians>

deng i guess they changed it. i remember on wormy blog long time ago he said 10 per class

Initially I had accidentally added some. I edited out all that was from 11 based on Mr. Wormy's blog and ones that stated for Ep. 10. They had multiple patches during 10. Which info is from 11 that I posted? I can edit it to note it.
    Re roll time.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERSAYIAN View Post
    Some of the information from this is for episode 11. Btw 2 videos are posted on youtube of the new class gladiator in bm1-3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afN1s6m76BY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLZ1FKDgjbg
    Initially I had accidentally added some. I edited out all that was from 11 based on Mr. Wormy's blog and ones that stated for Ep. 10. They had multiple patches during 10. Which info is from 11 that I posted? I can edit it to note it.

Quote Originally Posted by DivineExorcist View Post
    Burning i think you misread.
    Well the #1 guild controlling the alz can be good, IF they keep at 1% but of course who knows what they will decide. Id rather they take it off altogether without giving a guild 1.5b a week.
    4% is the minimum. Personally, I'm hoping that the alz amount is reduced for our server based on inflation of our servers vs Korea's servers. Also the idea is supposed to be based on the guild leader being honest (which is far less in NA than KR sadly) and dividing it up into the guild fairly. However, I think part of it is to help them be able to purchase those Minesta's Chaotic Belts....those are gonna get REALLY pricey if you're unlucky like most ppl. 2m for it to probably fail and break. No safeguards for those yet and hopefully never.

And keep note that the top guilds in the rankings get a penalty to their total score to allow other guilds a chance at 1st place.
    Example: #1 guild scores 16000 pts the first week. They will get only 94% of their top score the following 3 weeks. So if they got 16000 points again the next week, their score will be only 15040 because of the penalty. I don't think it'll stack though from week to week of their %. (meaning 94% won't be 88% (94% of 94% = 88%) the next week if they get #1 twice in a row)
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 11-16-2013 at 07:55 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

4% is the minimum. Personally, I'm hoping that the alz amount is reduced for our server based on inflation of our servers vs Korea's servers. Also the idea is supposed to be based on the guild leader being honest (which is far less in NA than KR sadly) and dividing it up into the guild fairly. However, I think part of it is to help them be able to purchase those Minesta's Chaotic Belts....those are gonna get REALLY pricey if you're unlucky like most ppl. 2m for it to probably fail and break. No safeguards for those yet and hopefully never.

And keep note that the top guilds in the rankings get a penalty to their total score to allow other guilds a chance at 1st place.
    Example: #1 guild scores 16000 pts the first week. They will get only 94% of their top score the following 3 weeks. So if they got 16000 points again the next week, their score will be only 15040 because of the penalty. I don't think it'll stack though from week to week of their %. (meaning 94% won't be 88% (94% of 94% = 88%) the next week if they get #1 twice in a row)

These are for episode 11.
    Bike Changes and Additions:
    - Extreme Upgrading on Bikes
    - Limited by bike grade: Blue – 1, Rw3 – 3, and PW5 – 5
    - Fees are 20m times the upgrade level going to plues 2 extreme cores times the upgrade lvl.
    - See Mr. Wormy's Table for all values.
    - Failing makes the bike Unable to Equip (repairable).

Added Bike Epic Resetting Scroll
    -Resets a bike's craft to a normal bike ( If you get a low grade of craft, you can reset it to be a normal bike again, but I would do that AFTER you bought/made a new Epic Option Cube).

Added new Extreme Core (XC) and Extreme Core Pocket (XCP)
    - Added levels 11+12 (XC11 and XC12)
    - Added XCP (Unique): 100% chance to get XC10 and a low chance to get XC11
    - Added XCP (Premium): Same as Unique, but adds chance to get 1 or more XC12
    - Added XCP (Normal): Gives 1 random XC1-XC7 (Buyable from NPC Chloe for 10m if you do not want to request craft or cannot)

Chaos Enhancement System --- Added New Minesta's Chaos Belts
    - Minesta's Chaotic Belts are upgradeable only with the new chaos enhancement system.
    - If fails, the belt breaks.
    - Upgrade from +0 to +15.
    - 3 types:
    - Guardian: HP, Def, Res Rate, Res CD, Res Amp, DMG Reduc.
    - Fighter: HP, S. Atk, S. Amp, CD, Accu, and Penetration.
    - Sage: HP, M. Atk, M. Amp, CD, Accu, and Penetration.
    - Some stats cannot be gained until high enough upgrade lvl ( Mr. Wormy has a wonderful table that shows all the stats gainable).
    - Chaos Cores are gained from the Request Craft system.
    - Required Amity lvls are: 4500, 5500, 6500, 7500, and 8500.
    - Output of requested crafts are: 1, 3, 5, 7, and 10 cores respectively.
    - Requires Piece of Chaos which are gained from mob drops to craft.

6. Skill Changes and Additions
    Add new skill effect for WI BM3 Elemental Barrage:
    - M. Amp Up starting at 104% for lvl 1, +1% per lvl
    - CD inc starting at 104% for lvl 1, +1% per lvl

7. Miscellaneous
    Tooltip display change for skills:
    - Altered all -X% skills to be a multiplying instead (ex: Bloody is -60% is now shown as x40%).

HP bars altered:
    - Yellow for Mobs.
    - Red for Aggressive Characters (pvp mode).

These were started this week. Also the 2 vids of gladiator i posted earlier may in fact be fake, so heads up and my bad.

Ohh, thanks for clarifying Val. 4% minimum still seems high =(. i guess we will see what happens, and hopefully the games doesn't break anymore.

<DivineGuardians>

Lead Game Master
    Off-topic, but the forum time stamp issue should be fixed now. You shouldn't see posts going all crazy and out of order anymore (hopefully). Unfortunately, we couldn't fix all of the existing out of order posts, so DivineExorcist will continue to look like he started this thread even though he didn't :P

If you guys happen to come across this issue again, feel free to shoot me a PM.

In my aunt's basement, writing novels. New York.
    Holy has the game ever changed

Just bumping this for viewing and reminder purposes. It's good info to know ahead of time. I believe I did finish correcting what was Ep. 11 that I had accidentally added in.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast