Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PVP Freestyle Tournament!

PVP Freestyle Tournament!

yo whats good my fellow cabalians, ive noticed that a lot of people arent pleased with the events we have been having so i have been thinking, why not make an event where we can get ppl involved.

Im hosting a fun tournament where there will be people who sign up and when i reached the desired amount of participants im going to begin a "SEASON". Where everyone would have a match agaisnt one another and build up a record. Over a period of time(depends how many people i decide will partake, and how im basically managing it myself) i will be doing the matches on a selected date where everyone would meet and do their matches. After the season is over i will gather the top 8 participants and seed them (kinda like the NBA) from 1 - 8.
    1 vs 8
    2 vs 7
    3 vs 6
    4 vs 5

on a tournament bracket kind of like the NBA playoffs.
    now i know what you are all thinking, whats in it for me, well when come playoffs time ill try and have a prize ready for the winner and runner up, the point isnt to make money or w/e, its to have fun most part, and to see how people handle freestyle(since ive been seeing is a dieing art ever since some of our best freestylers quit.)

RULES
    1. Gear will be Full titanium +0 non-slotted, helm, suit, gloves, boots, and titanium Weapon(phery weapon), no rings except those who fall under RULE 4, no bracelets, no ammys, no belts, no boards/bikes, no earrings,no eppys, no pets, and no charms. (everything available at the NPCs of PORT LUX,

2. No titles, no pots.

3. during the pvp view gear must be open at all times

4. Everyone EXCEPT FOR FB AND FS will be allowed to use ONE Ring of Luck +2 (Since FS have a rate passive, and FBs need their blade buff).

5. WI/Bl must use martial sets, FB/FA must use battle sets, FS/WA must use armor sets

BUFF SPECIFICATIONS:
    1. EVERYONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO USE REGENERATION

2. FBs will use Lightning Blade NO OTHER BLADE ALLOWED

3. Blader and wizard will be allowed to have the HARDNESS buff.

4. Wizard, Force Archer will be given MS, VF, and FI.

5. ANY BUFF THAT IS NOT THOSE THAT ARE SPECIFIED ABOVE ARE NOT ALLOWED (SHORTS, regular 1 sec cast time buffs, debuffs etc.)

Season will start the weekend of 11/23 sign ups are those whole week starting now (MONDAY)

PLease post the following if you wanna sign up

IGN
    LVL
    CLASS
    Reason why you wanna join

(will post the map info and matches info sometime during the week)
    Last edited by Corvettezr1; 11-18-2013 at 09:07 AM.

DISCLAIMER: Now i know freestyling requires good ping and net connection, thats something you will have to deal with, not everyone has the ability to have it, so join at your own risk. there will be others with better net connection.

Regarding lvls, when it comes to base stats the lvls of your character really take a part in how you recieve dmg, so if you're not 190 going up agaisnt a 190 please understand that its not my fault you're not 190, so sign up at your own risk.

PARTICIPANTS:
    1.Jamz(FB)
    2.Kurama(WI)
    3.Cloud(WA)
    4.Romp(WI)
    5.Titsie(FA)
    Last edited by Corvettezr1; 11-25-2013 at 05:07 PM.

Ohhhh stop! We had one of those already and btw
    IM STILL WAITING TO ADVANCE!

I have been the default winner a few months now. Proud!

update: fixed buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Romp View Post
    190 Warrior HP Base of 4.9k (no buffs)
    190 Wizard HP Base + Morale 2.7k

With all +0 Tit Gear, a Wizard would need to get 3~6 free hits to even come close to beating a warrior. We did this last time and warriors superior because of the HP advantage, especially when everything is scaled down HP is the most determining factor.
    fixed

With all +0 Tit Gear, a Wizard would need to get 3~6 free hits to even come close to beating a warrior. We did this last time and warriors superior because of the HP advantage, especially when everything is scaled down HP is the most determining factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Romp View Post

fixed

IGN: jamz
    Lvl: 183
    Class: FB
    Reason: freestyle is the only thing good bout this game less doo eeeeet

Early sign up lol

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    IGN: jamz
    Lvl: 183
    Class: FB
    Reason: freestyle is the only thing good bout this game less doo eeeeet

Early sign up lol
    why are you signing up o.O

THE FIRST ONE DIDN'T EVEN END YET!
    So how can you have another pvp tourny......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast