Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any solution for this problem: Google Chrome doesn't open while playing Cabal?

Unhappy Any solution for this problem: Google Chrome doesn't open while playing Cabal?

To GM and anyone who has the same problems with us,

I have been noticing ever since Maintenance on November 13th 2013, I started to get problems using Google Chrome. I can use any current page on Chrome just fine but if I open a new page or new tab, it does not work. Here is some stuff that I have been trying, but the problem is still not fixed:

1. I keep cabal and reinstall Chrome
    2. I run update on Chrome and shockwave Flash,
    3. I run cabal Check files
    4. I uninstall cabal and reinstall cabal

I haven’t installed anything and do not have virus problems. I asked couple friends on game and they get the same issue so I wonder if it is because game guard or anything relating to this? I wonder if anyone else gets the same problem and how do you solve it? Any suggestion or solution will be appreciated. If not, I hope GM please look into this problems for us.

We really appreciate your time. Thank you so much in advance.

google chrome no good,use firefox

Lead Game Master
    Hi kami,

Thanks for letting us know.

We've reported this issue up to our tech team and they're looking into it now. I don't have an ETA on when it'll be fixed just yet, so in the meantime just use Internet Explorer or Firefox to browse while you're playing.

I got the same problem like u. I tried to fix it by many way i founded in Google. U can try to use this temporary way for Win 7.
    My English is not well so i will try as i can ^^
    Right click on the GoogleChrome shortcut, choose Properties.
    In the "Shortcut" tab, Check the "Target" location, then ADD the following text into the bottom with a space before it
    -no-sandbox
    Apply and OK, re-open your GGC and check it out

Hi Gm Kato,

I truly appreciate your response and we can't wait for it to be fixed. Thank you so much for your time. For some of us, when we use Firefox while playing cabal, we got error from cabal and then we get disconnected every time Firefox is on. Regarding IE, I personally just get laggy in game more than usual. Thank you Unborn for your suggestion, but maybe I miss something, since it is still not working for me.

Thank you everyone once again,
    best.

Lead Game Master
    Quote Originally Posted by kami View Post
    Hi Gm Kato,

I truly appreciate your response and we can't wait for it to be fixed. Thank you so much for your time. For some of us, when we use Firefox while playing cabal, we got error from cabal and then we get disconnected every time Firefox is on. Regarding IE, I personally just get laggy in game more than usual. Thank you Unborn for your suggestion, but maybe I miss something, since it is still not working for me.

Thank you everyone once again,
    best.
    No worries and thanks for the additional info. Can you recall what error you get in CABAL when Firefox is running? I'll see if I can replicate it on my side, but any input from you would help us out a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Kato View Post
    No worries and thanks for the additional info. Can you recall what error you get in CABAL when Firefox is running? I'll see if I can replicate it on my side, but any input from you would help us out a lot.
    To Kato:

I am grateful for your response and I am sorry I can't remember the error. I am not sure about other friends, but I actually just update my Firefox to 25.0.1 version and it is working for me right now.

Thank you so much.

yo wassup kato, firefox does work but the when cabal is on the Shockwave flash for videos doesnt work on firefox

Shadow Titanium
    Only think I can use is Internet Explorer and I'm highly surprised on how fast it is now. o.O

Seireitei for the win!

Lead Game Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    Only think I can use is Internet Explorer and I'm highly surprised on how fast it is now. o.O
    -_______________________________-

Anyway, I believe our team has found a solution for this issue and we're pushing out a fix ASAP. It might be pushed out during this weeks maintenance, but we're not completely sure yet. I'll update here when I have more details.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast