Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gladiator's SKILLS

Quote Originally Posted by legendarymalz View Post
    i love how the spear came out of the ground like a boss.and looks like we can retarget like WA bm2, this class will be boss, and val, my earlier post was to mean that, 80% of the people will re roll to GL, then when they find it hard and expensive re roll all over again. this will cause an unbalance in class in NW for a while about 2~3 months max i give it.

ppl whos been cashing out will prob come back and try to gear up asap and be the temporary top GL till some1 else gets something different.
    GL drops will prob increase so it will all go down to whoever spends more usd to get enhancers and shiz from item shop.
    so lets say 2-4 months of fun then back to boredom?...
    dont get me wrong, cant wait to see this in 1-2 years.

hopefuly. lol
    Living life, peace out!

They should have just given this class gauntlets. aka Force Gauntlets.
    IGN: Angel

i wish mr wormy would've shown the skill's stats so we can see how powerful they really are. looks like they have 2x gmaster and above skills, one for close range and one for long range... hopefully there is conditions for those like damage is reduced/increased depending on number of people it hits, etc etc to make it more interesting.

to me, it kinda looks like jack of all trades, master of none type of class, but i guess only time will tell as more information becomes available?

their bm3 a/b attacks = OP

no will really be able to do anything with them after lvl 100 for a few months until good drops for the class start dropping and sell for like 5bill a piece for 7amp forcy lol. Smart thing will be to lvl it up and farm story quests until u get to the stats you want then farm for gear on your main

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    no will really be able to do anything with them after lvl 100 for a few months until good drops for the class start dropping and sell for like 5bill a piece for 7amp forcy lol. Smart thing will be to lvl it up and farm story quests until u get to the stats you want then farm for gear on your main
    simple:craft 500 str int and dex pots and see what goes with it best.

here you go guys

wow its bm1 and 2, are the excact same stats as a WA bm1 and 2, its bm3 has less def more atk then wa bm3, and its synergies will hit way harder then ing wa synergies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12