Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2013 FA GvG Event [Black Friday]

2014 FA GvG

I tried to make our class tradition to have this kind of GvG event every year and actually were like the only class who have successfully done this event for 3 consecutive years.
    Event History Log fyi:
    2009 - Successful. Logged in late and had quite a number of people give up and log out, but was still a successful event.
    2010 - Successful. This was the best FA gvg I've held so far.
    2011 - Successful. Fewer people participated. Its like very few but was successful.
    2012 - Cancelled - I did not want to give out my FA for free so yeah its my fault, this didnt happen, registration was up but I only got 6 people sign up for it so ...meh. >.>
    2013 - I dont know yet for this year, it seems like player made events these days aren't acknowledged anymore. So

I'm not gonna stress out too much about the event as far as mechanics go, let me just be brief.

1. Only for FA's
    2. Whoever wants to come or happens to be on for this day and wants to join is free to do so.
    3. The GvG Event will be announced through a megaphone shout out.
    4. Two guilds will be created. Each participant will be sorted to each team by me.
    5. Three rounds: First, no bm or aura. Second, aura allowed. Third (Final) BM's and Aura allowed.

There's someone who's going to take a video of this event, its not me so dont worry about it being in crappy resolution. I might or might not join, depending how scary geared my opponents will be but either way, I'll be there of course to get this going.

MARCH 2014, Hope to see u FA's.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 03-06-2014 at 01:16 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Ready!?

Mafiaboss vs every fa in na

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

bump

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Mafiaboss vs every fa in na
    Nah... your all safe.... I'm out of town this week due to the holiday and wont be back til Saturday. Have fun. If you decide to postpone the event, then I'm in.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

mafiaboss is beastly but i 1 shot him with my Magic Wa lvl 1

Skipped the 2013 event for a break from this game because I wanted to take some months off from cabal and try out the ps4 on its release lol that should postpone it for Mafiaboss. Let us do this. I will be back next week and I hope our player population have not decreased - we FA's. I do apologize for that, I fell off the FA world for 3 months so let me try to make it up to those of you who were looking forward to this event.

My felllow FA's upon my return I will be looking to hire a camera man. Spread the word to your friends, I'm hiring a person who can record and upload HD quality videos for 2 vouchers. When I get this person we will begin the event on a day that should be most active of players. This is a must have for the event as I do like to keep videos so we can look back and remember that point of time in cabal NA when we have done some fun player made ideas.

Lastly, I am going to add an additional bonus round. In this round I'm gonna have the viewers/audience of the event vote for a FA who has displayed an amazing performance in this GvG. Whoever wins the vote (which by the way will be done in this thread) will receive a prize of one Perfect Core (Highest) and a special freestyle round with one of our FA monsters in this game. I am sure we all know who that is. Deal?
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Oooooh i'm so excited

*yawn*

Huhwat
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast