Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Good class to duo with Blader?

Good class to duo with Blader?

Hi !

I played some times Cabal with different class and now my friend want to try the game so I want to create a character wich match good with his character (he'll be a blader) but I didnt play blader a lot because I did'nt like it.

So, I'm looking for the class that will suit the best with him to help him through the game.

Thanks,

Couwcouw

My friend and i always ran bl and wiz. Wiz can help with stun-lock. Not to mention sp buff which really helps if you're running a dungeon.

Titanium
    In my experience, grinding was always best with a WA or FS. Wiz and FA classes had too many knock back skills and BL classes rely on close cluster mobs to maintain good vamp. A FB would also suffice, however they have reduced tankability therefore aggro needs to be carefully shared between the two classes.

RedOsmium
    FB is the best class to duo pretty much anything with so long as you have the arionell mercenary.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

If I run dungeons continuously, I choose Wiz because permanent BM is better

id say wa for the panic cry, art of shout, and fury- sp isnt really an issue with arionell.

Titanium
    well unless ur friend loves to play as a squishy class then id say fb (or wa if he doesnt mind having slower attacks)
    <<<Utter newb for 6+ years