Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gm, check plz

Quote Originally Posted by Teppi View Post
    I dont think uTorrent is your cause. I used to open Cabal and download something with uTorrent and I was safe. The best thing u can do is to take some screenshots of all running processes while playing Cabal (you should open programs that you have mentioned above) and submit a HD ticket and cross your fingers if there's a GM is willing to look into your issue which has been addressed already. :d. Good luck.
    That probably won't work. I sent them the same as well as all installed programs and they simply auto-denied my ticket right away.

But ya, gameguard is very stupid in terms of knowing what's what. I've had it even detect it's own self as an illegal 3rd party program.

On a side note, calm down bro. It's a game. Not life.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by rokuo View Post
    I NEVER IN MY LFE I USING A FUC KING ILLEGAL THIRD PROGRAM! NEVER!! im not over power!! im not the best in war, im not solo in DG record!! what the are u talking about!! CHECK!! I NEVER USING THAT because i work hard to get my FA how i get it. my gear is normal. i dont know that programan are u considerate how illegal, but i only use google chrome, and antivirus, when i play cabal. i close, utorren, ares, all that !! HOW THE HELL U CAN SAY!! THAT ING !

Greetings,

After a careful and extensive investigation of your account, we've verified the use of illegal third party programs while playing CABAL Online. Using illegal third party programs is a violation of our policy.

To secure and protect the integrity of CABAL Online, we’ve decided to keep your account blocked permanently. Any tickets submitted in the future regarding this issue will be immediately considered as a duplicate ticket. Please refrain from sending any tickets regarding this issue.

Sincerely,
    Game Master Lluvia
    Hey friend, is your FA still for sale?

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...har-or-account

You said your quitting cabal and you want to sell your character or account??? That post was created on the 17th of November, you were bumping it until the 27th and then this on the 30th of November where you get banned?!? OOO NOOO I WONDER WHY KA!

Hummm... I will let everyone else connect the dots from here.

Inb4 I decided to keep playing Cabal. lawlll

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalker101 View Post
    Hey friend, is your FA still for sale?

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...har-or-account

You said your quitting cabal and you want to sell your character or account??? That post was created on the 17th of November, you were bumping it until the 27th and then this on the 30th of November where you get banned?!? OOO NOOO I WONDER WHY KA!

Hummm... I will let everyone else connect the dots from here.

Inb4 I decided to keep playing Cabal. lawlll
    Well, this is news...

Last edited by Jessifer; 12-01-2013 at 08:47 AM.

Seireitei for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by rokuo View Post
    lol, i know, but i work since ogplanet to get my FA ..

But gm dont apply banned to BOT, spammers, hackers, allz buyers, but i get banned for uTorrent? LOL
    Tell me about it.

Life ain't fair, so why should video games be?

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Tell me about it.

Life ain't fair, so why should video games be?
    Don't you find it funny that he's selling the account that he keeps trying to convince us that he loves? Also the fact that he can't speak English and insists it's uTorrent that he was banned for is funny.

Seireitei for the win!

Dam, some real harsh people on this thread lol. U Torrent should not be a ban-able offense there is no way to justify that it is; other than "OMG read the TOS", which at least 90% of people don't read. This one of the many things i don't like in this game ppl get banned for dumb things but there's like a million bots all over the place just fine and dandy. You will not get any compassion here these people are part of the reason the game is the way it is right now, to be honest look at this as a blessing in disguise now u can potentially move on to either a better game community or something more productive.

<DivineGuardians>

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    It's a game. Not life.
    Cabal is love, cabal is life.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineExorcist View Post
    Dam, some real harsh people on this thread lol. U Torrent should not be a ban-able offense there is no way to justify that it is; other than "OMG read the TOS", which at least 90% of people don't read. This one of the many things i don't like in this game ppl get banned for dumb things but there's like a million bots all over the place just fine and dandy. You will not get any compassion here these people are part of the reason the game is the way it is right now, to be honest look at this as a blessing in disguise now u can potentially move on to either a better game community or something more productive.
    The obvious eludes you...

Seireitei for the win!

We will not be entertaining these types of issues via our forum anymore. At first we wanted to prove that there is a good reason having your account blocked, if there isn't we fix it. It's safe to say 90% of these issues has been handle correctly and was provided with the appropriate response. But lately, people just abuse the fact that they can cry, whine, complain, and make ridiculous assumptions in our forum about their accounts being blocked.

Enough, no more. We will be deleting any ticket issues posted on our forum. This thread is the last of it.

If you have any issue regarding your account being blocked. It will be handled through our HelpDesk Ticketing System.

Forcium
    long time no see

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast