Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gm, check plz

Banned

Gm, check plz

I NEVER IN MY LFE I USING A FUC KING ILLEGAL THIRD PROGRAM! NEVER!! im not over power!! im not the best in war, im not solo in DG record!! what the are u talking about!! CHECK!! I NEVER USING THAT because i work hard to get my FA how i get it. my gear is normal. i dont know that programan are u considerate how illegal, but i only use google chrome, and antivirus, when i play cabal. i close, utorren, ares, all that !! HOW THE HELL U CAN SAY!! THAT ING !

Greetings,

After a careful and extensive investigation of your account, we've verified the use of illegal third party programs while playing CABAL Online. Using illegal third party programs is a violation of our policy.

To secure and protect the integrity of CABAL Online, we’ve decided to keep your account blocked permanently. Any tickets submitted in the future regarding this issue will be immediately considered as a duplicate ticket. Please refrain from sending any tickets regarding this issue.

Sincerely,
    Game Master Lluvia

Shadow Titanium
    What are your other characters?

Seireitei for the win!

Shadow Titanium
    EST doesn't ban without proof. Just sayin',

Seireitei for the win!

Shadow Titanium
    uTorrent is considered as a third party program.

Seireitei for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by rokuo View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. that really stupid. WTF!!! now i cant download movies, when i play cabal? xDD this is so stupid...

Wait so you dload movies and music without anything like peer gaudian to stop from getting caught ? ........... Not very bright .......
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by rokuo View Post
    lool, how the hell i know that ?? uTorrent third party program? WTF!! this is so stupid. :/ if i got net to play and download movies or musica, why i cant stop if i dont making something bad? :/ i cant believe this.. uTorrent = HACK for GM cabal, and bots, and alz buyer can play all days...
    You're really retarded...

Gameguard considers anything related to torrents as illegal third party programs and bans you. The GM's read the codings in the alert from the ban and sees that it is illegal for you to use one while playing. Read the ToU while you're banned, might remove some stupidity from that brain of yours.
    Last edited by Jessifer; 11-30-2013 at 02:55 PM.

Seireitei for the win!

I dont think uTorrent is your cause. I used to open Cabal and download something with uTorrent and I was safe. The best thing u can do is to take some screenshots of all running processes while playing Cabal (you should open programs that you have mentioned above) and submit a HD ticket and cross your fingers if there's a GM is willing to look into your issue which has been addressed already. :d. Good luck.

Shadow Titanium
    uTorrent is considered a third party program because you exchange data with another computer which is a huge no-no to any gaming company.

Seireitei for the win!

Is this a new thing?,Because I've been d/ling movies and music files using uTorrent with Cabal running since OGP days.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast