Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Gm, check plz

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    We will not be entertaining these types of issues via our forum anymore. At first we wanted to prove that there is a good reason having your account blocked, if there isn't we fix it. It's safe to say 90% of these issues has been handle correctly and was provided with the appropriate response. But lately, people just abuse the fact that they can cry, whine, complain, and make ridiculous assumptions in our forum about their accounts being blocked.

Enough, no more. We will be deleting any ticket issues posted on our forum. This thread is the last of it.

If you have any issue regarding your account being blocked. It will be handled through our Help Desk Ticketing System.
    Woot! Finally! Glad to see I'm not the only one annoyed by it.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Not that im taking side buuuut do the gm's ever tell exactly what program was used in the ticket or they just say you used an illegal third party program lol I wouldn't know I've never been blocked. And rokous terribad engrish is more proof we need a in game translator for some strange reason I get mad trying to decipher what he's saying o-o
    They will not tell you what program or what they found due to security reasons
    If you know what they found you might be able to develop a work around
    Hence why they give 0 info about it
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    They will not tell you what program or what they found due to security reasons
    If you know what they found you might be able to develop a work around
    Hence why they give 0 info about it
    This ^

Seireitei for the win!

Well... usually you don't straight-up get banned for doing nothing. There has to be some factor that resulted in this. It's funny that they ban you besides the many alz buyers / bots out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Spit View Post
    but here the injured party is asking what program I use to block the account? Lorkan but only says: ....... ......... ammm ammmm ammm ...... ................? third program illegal!!

because they simply do not tell you which programs use so concise and ready, if true is silent, if not claiming
    It's not that they won't tell you they simply cannot due to eat protocol will not allow them to release that info due to people figureing out ways to get around it
    And since more then 1 gm looks at the info they have if they keep you banned more then likely something is funky
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Spit View Post
    but here the injured party is asking what program I use to block the account? Lorkan but only says: ....... ......... ammm ammmm ammm ...... ................? third program illegal!!

because they simply do not tell you which programs use so concise and ready, if true is silent, if not claiming
    Alot of guilty players come back QQing about being caught.

Seireitei for the win!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345