Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I suppose even T5 isnt immune to hackers

I suppose even T5 isnt immune to hackers

9PM eastern war on the 2nd December. These seem legit right?

Cabal(131202-1856-Ver360-0001).jpgCabal(131202-1855-Ver360-0008).jpgCabal(131202-1855-Ver360-0004).jpgCabal(131202-1855-Ver360-0001).jpgCabal(131202-1851-Ver360-0000).jpg

and before you people say they are hitting a ghost of me, i had already died from an AOE hack BM3 wiz
    Last edited by Seul; 12-02-2013 at 06:15 PM.
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

Would be nice if you had a video. But seeing how YOU are the only one getting hit, I'd say they truly are attacking your ghost.

I'll admit that its strange they were only hitting me, but the thing with ghosts is, if you kill the ghost you cant hurt them beyond that, ive played more than long enough to know that
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

Quote Originally Posted by Seul View Post
    I'll admit that its strange they were only hitting me, but the thing with ghosts is, if you kill the ghost you cant hurt them beyond that, ive played more than long enough to know that
    Then u know pics are useless they need vids
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Shadow Titanium
    Like the 190 WA that mysteriously phase through Capella base wall while I was fighting him outside of it to avoid me. I need to buy ram to fraps wars.

Seireitei for the win!

oh shush Howdy ~.~;

Quote Originally Posted by Seul View Post
    But you didn't get hit from the same person in both instances lol. First kill was from a wizard, and second was a warrior. I see your frustration of randomly getting hit out of nowhere and dying, but, I doubt two people would use hacks to do so. Though, I'd blame the servers because there has been an influx of botters recently and it's lagging everyone.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by iShootRainbows View Post
    But you didn't get hit from the same person in both instances lol. First kill was from a wizard, and second was a warrior. I see your frustration of randomly getting hit out of nowhere and dying, but, I doubt two people would use hacks to do so. Though, I'd blame the servers because there has been an influx of botters recently and it's lagging everyone.
    So you think only 1 player would hack and not multiple players?

Seireitei for the win!

I was talking about this specific scenario. Besides, there no such thing as a hack in this case lol. It's obvious people were attacking Seul's ghost.

Normally i would agree with you cept i had already died from this happening, you cant "kill" a ghost again x.x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast