Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CABAL Mobile App!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    How retarded are you? The app is to KEEP TRACK, not to make modifications in game. Personal Shop viewing can help keep track, just like the Auction House.
    Says the one that thought every other person used macros to pick up items from the dropmania event. This app was released like a year or two ago in KR, if they were able to add your suggestion to the app, they would have done so already. Anyways, I'm done posting on this thread, I hope you all enjoy the CABAL app!

I wish I had that much Str, Int, and Dex...

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by iShootRainbows View Post
    Says the one that thought every other person used macros to pick up items from the dropmania event. This app was released like a year or two ago in KR, if they were able to add your suggestion to the app, they would have done so already. Anyways, I'm done posting on this thread, I hope you all enjoy the CABAL app!
    Last I saw, this wasn't a locked thread so feedback and suggestions are usually read. So instead of acting like an ignorant twat, just grow up and move on.

Seireitei for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    Last I saw, this wasn't a locked thread so feedback and suggestions are usually read. So instead of acting like an ignorant twat, just grow up and move on.
    I never said you couldn't give feedback or suggestions. I was hinting that if the KR version of the CABAL app was released over a year ago, they would have taken a bunch of suggestions into consideration already and made it into the best possible app. Obviously you didn't get the message. But it's okay, I'm just a retard who posts on like every other thread and acts like I know everything. I'll take my leave now and protect Romp's D :3.

I checked out the app and it's pretty neat for what it can do. Nothing too fancy and a little odd with the icons for items, but overall not bad.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

is useless -.-! do not can make nothing--werwerweerdfpíklfñds

Would be nice if we could type in guild/channel chat with the app
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

sorry if this is a stupid question but, are you GMs responsible if something happens like some1 stealing ur acc info and shiz? its not a lie that u guys cant keep up with the hackers at war so kinda wondering about this...
    Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by StereoLove View Post
    el oh el
    Wat u still exist?
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Just make cabal for iPhone and Android who needs a lyfe

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast