Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CABAL Mobile App!

hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    That's WoW, a game that everyone finally forgot about.

Seireitei for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    That's WoW, a game that everyone finally forgot about.
    Theres still 7.6 million people who play it, and people are aware of the game. Compared to like 150-200 people who play Cabal and if you say the name "Cabal Online" out in public, pretty much nobody will have heard of it. Might as well take example from their mobile app and add some of the features they have; there are probably lots of people who use it.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Shadow Titanium
    Out of teh 7.6million people, how many are actual players and not gold farmers?

Seireitei for the win!

Shadow Titanium
    btw the cabal app u cant read the different bike scroll it said the same thing for describing all bike scroll lol

soo far cabal app only usefull to check price in ah when u get a good drop and to lazy to warp and check price lol
    (just please add buying and adding stuff to ah in cabal app then it would be awsome)

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by itashi View Post
    btw the cabal app u cant read the different bike scroll it said the same thing for describing all bike scroll lol

soo far cabal app only usefull to check price in ah when u get a good drop and to lazy to warp and check price lol
    (just please add buying and adding stuff to ah in cabal app then it would be awsome)
    That's all it is, to check things not to do anything in game.

Seireitei for the win!

It looks ugly on my Nexus 7 xD... probly they will sell Ecoins via Apple in-app/Google play store.
    Last edited by Ola; 12-09-2013 at 09:25 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    It looks ugly on my Nexus 7 xD... probly they will sell Ecoins via Apple in-app/Google play store.
    Atleast there's itunes cards at the store, I wiped out the GoCash cards months ago and they're not restocking.

Seireitei for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    WOW app looks really cool. For Cabal app, it's just the first release, a lot of thing can be improved. It's us the user give the constructive feedbacks and I'm sure we'll be having much better version.

Quote Originally Posted by Teppi View Post
    WOW app looks really cool. For Cabal app, it's just the first release, a lot of thing can be improved. It's us the user give the constructive feedbacks and I'm sure we'll be having much better version.
    It's been out in Korea for years now but you never know
    But with the quickness the dev team works with ( tons of been broke for years ) it will hapen about the same time c4 releases lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast