Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Post your War kills/SS of your scores

Post your War kills/SS of your scores

Here's mine it's T2 just plain mystic and sig +7 3 amp for now until i can go full forcy in T3 don't wanna waste alz in T2, this is no +15 no HR 8 and above lol, first 2 weeks of playing BL, I find that the class is extinct but it's pretty good when it comes to the dps and skill OMG!! thanks teacher Bruce best 190 BL. stats: 1604 attack 1207 defense,18% s.amp, 41/53 rate,118 cd yeah too many fb and fa running around with +15 i outscore most of them, so imagine what you can do with +15 and a higher lvl. Cabal(130917-0700-Ver360-0001).jpg

Dam guy.. ur kinda sittin on ur own dik pretty hard for that k/d, but hey wat do i know

Quote Originally Posted by brusky View Post
    Dam guy.. ur kinda sittin on ur own dik pretty hard for that k/d, but hey wat do i know
    lel

Hey well, it's my second week using BL so things will improve, we don't become great overnight ya know?, i'm not perfect I try my best to improve as fast as I can. Already good at re-target, dash/fade combo, knowing what to use and when to use. but people will hate sometimes so oh well

I find that the class is extinct
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

I find that the class is extinct but it's pretty good when it comes to the dps and skill OMG!!
    Wow...When did they go extinct?

Quote Originally Posted by deathgate View Post
    I find that the class is extinct but it's pretty good when it comes to the dps and skill OMG!!
    Wow...When did they go extinct?
    I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but the first update of I think the stats change update, many people went FB and FA a lot now, at least each Tier you'll see 5~10 fb

Quote Originally Posted by IFrost View Post
    Hey well, it's my second week using BL so things will improve, we don't become great overnight ya know?, i'm not perfect I try my best to improve as fast as I can. Already good at re-target, dash/fade combo, knowing what to use and when to use. but people will hate sometimes so oh well
    I aint hating.... im motivating. GET YO KILLS UP

Cabal(131120-0700-Ver360-0000).jpg
    Def 1074, dmg reduce 253, blues helm 8/25, FC + lycan balde 3rate/20 crd +10, BL is awesome, lol