Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: GM/EST fix this launcher issue plox its pretty :0 (many people have it)

Shadow Titanium

GM/EST fix this launcher issue plox its pretty :0 (many people have it)

they will probably take forever to fix it >.>

Shadow Titanium
    launcher broken, uninstalled, re downloaded re installed, y u no work launcher? if u are in, dont leave, u wont get back in.

Titanium
    Something else GM's / Developers won't fix? Oh joy.... I'm not even going to list the problems wrong with thinking the EST team will stop digging for gold to actually do something besides answer the help desk tickets and 'fix' issues that were going on with this game. I'm thinking I might officially retire. (This will be GREAT news for all the people tired of seeing my ugleh mug). Final Fantasy XIV as small as it is has my attention... plus my poor PS3 probably has updates out the ass because I play cabal so much... When they 'fix' this issue, I might be back... Til then Tootles~
    You will have your final hour with Insurgent.

Shadow Titanium
    first day of vacation after them long ass finals and i wanted to finally chill and play now this... sigh * >.>

Yes cause making a duplicate thread will speed up the issue .......
    Sorry your having issues but until the dev team figures out what the issue is the gms hands are tied
    Try a new game Like real life for a bit till they fix it I'm sure the daylight won't kill you
    And saying they won't fix it is laughable really as soon as the dev team gets the info to the gms they will handle it
    Chill out have a beer
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Greetings,

We are truly sorry that this issue has occurred. We strongly suggest the following solution:

1. Check your Anti-Virus Software and Firewall, making sure that CABAL Online is permitted.
    2. If you're trying to play in a public place such as a dorm, library, school, work or internet cafe, please contact the administrator.
    3. Uninstall client completely.
    4. Clear Registry Keys of anything related to Cabal using a registry cleaner.
    5. Install the client from http://cabal.estgames.com/en/download
    6. Right-Click the installation file and run as administrator.

If you continue to encounter the same issue, please send in a ticket.

Regards,
    Game Master Snow

Face Book
    don't poke me >:[