Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: new server?

if est cared about NA then we'd be on steam by now

hmm people from all over the world play on steam. can this possibly be an NA KR EU merge?

<DivineGuardians>

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    Lol reading this i got lost on who was actually leaving a post, seems like these people are all on the same page...
    awakening
    Crayonsnacha
    AllHopeIsLost
    and they all have low post counts, except the main account "awakening" ........ V_v

a new server sounds cool, keep it limited to like 4 or 6 channels that way there wont be too much room for too many ppl to switch. Let it grow and then merge them together again x]

and that Trinity012125 person has been playing people since 08 lol.
    keep guessing. i like that you think of me all the time. Even in guild you follow me around like a doggy

Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    keep guessing.
    "Ain't nobody got time for dat!"

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    keep guessing. i like that you think of me all the time. Even in guild you follow me around like a doggy
    Was just saying how on point they are with each other, =D
    THink of you all the time?? I'm pretty sure this is the first time i've talked about you v____V
    You're a guildie? awesome. However i don't know anyone with the name you have here, so maybe you're here to be a troll and give the guild i'm in a bad name???
    follow you around like a doggy?? in the guild... hmmm. if you think i "follow" you around .... and that i have "dog" characteristics... then i'm pretty sure you have no idea who i even am or what i acutally do. =p maybe you see and hear what you want.... v___V ???
    Last edited by Lord Kronius; 12-27-2013 at 02:48 PM. Reason: put quotation on "you" instead of "follow" q.q

Shadow Titanium
    Was just saying how on point they are with each other, =D
    THink of you all the time?? I'm pretty sure this is the first time i've talked about you v____V
    You're a guildie? awesome. However i don't know anyone with the name you have here, so maybe you're here to be a troll and give the guild i'm in a bad name???
    follow you around like a doggy?? in the guild... hmmm. if you think i "follow" you around .... and that i have "dog" characteristics... then i'm pretty sure you have no idea who i even am or what i acutally do. =p maybe you see and hear what you want.... v___V ???
    just because this is the first time you think you talk to me it doesn't mean its the first time you think of me i don't need to give your guild a bad name. the name says it itself. Actually its sad to see some of our orginal people leave guild because they are so ashame of what the guild is now. I don't "think" that you follow me around because you just do. I don't know why? I don't know why you have "dog" characteristic. thats for you to determine why your genes are mess up. yes i only see and hear and state what i see and hear. If you want to figure out why you act a certain way thats up to you i only observe o_o

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    "Ain't nobody got time for dat!"
    You're my favorite

Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    Oh I'm sorry bro, this is a forum and I give my opinion because this is where everyone puts theirs. I take no suggestion from a cheater to give their suggestions on adding a new server so he can be same pace as new players because he's too retarded to learn besides using a cheat as a crutch. That's fine, you can't read my sarcasm, it's okay, home-schooling does that for your kind. As for me buying Go-Cash cards with the money I put my life on the line for, I do as I please. I have a car and a home and utilities which are all paid for so the rest of my money goes to where I want. When you grow up and are legal to work, you'll know what it is. Goodnight.
    You aren't giving opinions at all. You're trying to get everyone on your own ty ass logic, while denying anyone the right to their own opinion. You didn't work hard for your gear, nobody in seireitei does. They just clean out target+gamestop of all their cards on a daily basis. And if you were really as "mature" as you claim to be, owning a house+car+utilities, then you wouldn't be so ing immature and butthurt over a game. I doubt you have kids, which is obvious from how you're making this debate one-sided.

Lol reading this i got lost on who was actually leaving a post, seems like these people are all on the same page...
    awakening
    Crayonsnacha
    AllHopeIsLost
    and they all have low post counts, except the main account "awakening" ........ V_v

a new server sounds cool, keep it limited to like 4 or 6 channels that way there wont be too much room for too many ppl to switch. Let it grow and then merge them together again x]

and that Trinity012125 person has been playing people since 08 lol.
    Also, my old account had 1600 posts, but it was lost in the ogplant/estsoft merge/buyout years ago, and I had to make a new forum account. I've been playing since '08. Making a new server is less of the problem. The problem is Estsoft making every content release for 150+ and all the events geared towards high levels who can spam high level dungeons/kill bosses quickly. Cabal has no advertising at all, nothing to bring in new players, and all the people like Jess are douches to them.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayonsnacha View Post
    You aren't giving opinions at all. You're trying to get everyone on your own ty ass logic, while denying anyone the right to their own opinion. You didn't work hard for your gear, nobody in seireitei does. They just clean out target+gamestop of all their cards on a daily basis. And if you were really as "mature" as you claim to be, owning a house+car+utilities, then you wouldn't be so ing immature and butthurt over a game. I doubt you have kids, which is obvious from how you're making this debate one-sided.
    Excuse me? I didn't get one ass piece of gear in Seireitei because I'm still not a full member. Learn sht before you get rekt with your stupidity. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Crayonsnacha View Post
    Also, my old account had 1600 posts, but it was lost in the ogplant/estsoft merge/buyout years ago, and I had to make a new forum account. I've been playing since '08. Making a new server is less of the problem. The problem is Estsoft making every content release for 150+ and all the events geared towards high levels who can spam high level dungeons/kill bosses quickly. Cabal has no advertising at all, nothing to bring in new players, and all the people like Jess are douches to them.
    much qq such cry wow

Seireitei for the win!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast